Why do we let them?

Abbys Pov:
i get so angry at the fact that they choose to do these things without telling me like i am actually going to come out in the snow to film today. " i cant believe this " i tell g and then i walk over into the other room to check on maddie and look at my phone i see an email from the school and it reads " Dear Mrs. Miller,
we are going to need to have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9 am in the counseling office regarding Alison Miller and Madison Ziegler and their actions at school yesterday 11/21. I look to see if melissa is also in the email and she is. As well as both of the principals. oh boy. As i start to think about this situation again i start to think i should talk to someone about it and i remember cathy's sister Mary is one of the superintendents and i decide to get her take on the situation. i pull cathys contact in my phone and send a text me: hey got time to talk for a sec? cathy: hi abby yeah sure. i see my phone ring and i explain everything that happened and she gives me Mary's number and wishes me luck in the meantime i see maddie wake up and she immediately starts to cry. i go over the her side "hey. hey. what's up with you sweet girl" i say she cries and bolts up and out of bed. i know whats coming next but i follow her anyways. she goes into my master bathroom and sits there staring at the toilet and cries " i cant throw up " she finally says through all the tears "im so nauseous but ive been trying for hours and i cant throw up" she says and i rub her back "why would you want that? " i ask "so i can feel better " she says in that moment she burps alittle and is able to get up alittle water but nothing else she cries as she dry heaves hard and then starts having a coughing fit. i pick her up and hold her rubbing her back and trying to soothe her after the coughing fit is over. poor kid. but my attempt fails and i end up putting her back in bed. she so warm and i take her temp again still 104. the fact that the fever wont break for even tylenol is concerning. She lays there "can you put on hannah montana? " she asks i nod grabbing the remote and turning it to her show and go and getting a cold compress to put on her head and hopefully break her fever this time. "its cold!" she says "baby im not going to take an ER trip today we need to get your fever down." i say sternly she nods and leaves the compress and continues to watch her show. "do you want some juice? " i ask she nods "orange or apple? " i ask "apple please" i nod going down the stairs to the kitchen and getting her one of my big starbucks cups to drink from with a lid so she can keep it in bed with her. i bring it back up stairs with me and hand it to her "sip slow " i tell her and she listens and continues to watch her show. i go over and check her temp 102 it reads and im relieved its coming down even if its by putting cold compresses on her. i walk away to call mary "hello?" i familiar voice says "hi mary! its abby how are you? hows baby owen?" i ask warmly " hi abby! long time no talk! he's good he's getting big hes going to be three in february! how are you? " she says "oh man he is getting big!" i say "yep! and so cute! he loves playing with vivianne. speaking of vivi cathy called me and explained the Madison Alison situation and woah. " she continues "yeah.. that's kinda why im calling I wanted to talk to you about your view on what you think needs to be done. " i say "well based on what i have heard that lady was wrong and Alison should have never been forced. I would however get the doctor to give you documentation of all her ibs and her parasite so your covered and can prove your point. " she says "what time is the meeting? " she asks "its 9 am tomorrow morning at the elementary center. " i say " okay. i think ill drop Owen off at daycare a little early and attend. just to make sure they do not push you guys around. Especially since it seems like poor little Alison is going to enough physically and mentally i want to make sure she's protected. " she says "thank you that would honestly be great" i say "thats another thing i would bring anything that pertains to Alison's anxiety to eat too. Basically anything that backs up the fact that she should not have been forced and should not be bothered moving forward and that will also clear Madison from any disciplinary actions they are going to place on her. I also would do that because if they try to attack you about the absences you are able to show things are going on and they can document that. overall the documentation is gonna cover your ass from every side " she explains "okay! well im call the doctor and the social worker and get that in motion. " i tell her "okay great. and abby dont worry they wont act all high and mighty with me there. they know better. ill see you tomorrow ! " she implies "thanks mary i really do appreciate it." i say and then we hang up i call Dr. burell's office to explain the situation and they say i can come and get the papers first thing in the morning when they open before ali and i go to school. i go to Ali's room to see how she' s doing. i open the door to see her still sleeping and i go in and lift her shirt to check her belly and it needs to be cleaned i sigh. i shake her.
Ali's pov:
i open my eyes and feel pain it feels like it's piercing my tummy. But i don't cry im a big girl and im strong plus when i cried around momma she would just hurt me i dont want auntie to get tired of me crying and decide she wants to hurt me too. i see auntie standing there. "hi honey are you in pain? " she asks i nod slightly im careful not to complain or whine because i dont wanna get hit. Anyone can decide to start hurting someone mama had a friend name luke who was so nice to me but one day he just started to hurt me all the time. Momma used to enjoy when he hurt me she would laugh or tell him more. It was like they both enjoyed seeing me in pain. Momma used to do so many mean things to me like when i was three i had to learn how to change my diapers because momma didn't like to clean me if i messed myself. I hope auntie never gets tired of me and decides to start hurting me for fun or at all like momma. thats why i gotta be good all the time for her. " honey bunny do you want something to eat or drink" she asks me i nod as she quietly cleans my wounds and a wince alittle from the pain. i don't wanna eat but if it makes auntie happy id rather feel sick then her try and hit me because i didn't eat "what would you like?" she says i shrug timdly "okay princess " she says finally finishing up my wounds putting a bandaid over my belly button "there. " she says she takes me hand and walks with me back into my room "where's maddie?" i ask "shes laying in my bed and shes really sick " auntie says i sigh when auntie gets a call on her phone.