Thanksgiving

TRIGGER WARNING! SOME VIOLENCE
Abby's pov:
10:00am
Its thanksgiving and though i would normally be excited to spend time with my absolute favorite niece who i would only see once a year i now have her laying next to me. i look over at my sweet girl she slept the entire night. i know thanksgiving is at 11 for my mom's house and since im trying to get this hour over with as quickly as possible i just wanna get her up and dress her and take her. i shake her gently "Alicat! Baby girl! it's thanksgiving!" i say trying to sound excited i see her eyes flutter open "baby come on!" i say but she doesn't act like her perky self. I start to get worried she comes and holds me tight. " i know... baby its okay its only for an hour. " i try to assure her i hear her stomach gurgle loudly "i dont wanna." she whines "i know baby but we have to." i tell her and then i hear the noise again "but momma is always mean " she says "well shes not gonna be while im there okay? " i tell her she nods and i hear the noise again. This time ali blots up quickly and goes to the master bathroom. i follow after her sighing but i don't see what i expect. instead i see her projectile vomit. great. she does it once and stops looking up at me "was that not feeling well or you being scared? " i ask gently "scared " she says in tears i flush and pick her up knowing she loves when i do that. "my sweet girl " i say holding her tight "how about we can call maddie and see how shes doing and maybe you two can get dressed together! " i say pulling that one out of my ass. she looks at me and nods with a little smile. i plop her on the bed and take out my phone. Facetiming melissa "hey abby! Happy Thanksgiving! " she says excitedly "hey meliss ! To you as well! is maddie awake? " i ask "yep! She's acting like her self, no fever and kept dinner down with no problem last night. why? you wanna talk to her?" she asks "yeah ali wanted to talk to her while she gets ready. " i state "okay! let's see what she's up to " she says taking the phone to maddie's room. on the screen maddie is getting dressed and you can see her american girl dolls in their bedrooms she made. "mommy! look at maddies dollies! " alison say's excitedly "yes baby she has quite a few of them! " i say "hi ali! " maddie gets on the phone already dressed "Mommy! i have to get dressed maddie's dressed. " ali says and goes over to get her dress and tights and hands me the phone "hi mads " i say "hi ms abby! " she says sweetly "im glad your feeling all better my love " i tell her as ali comes back having me help her with her back button "Wow look at my pretty little princess! " i tell her she smiles and i help her with tights "can you do my hair? " she asks excitedly "do french braids! mom can do mine and we can match! " maddie says "okay! ill see you later maddie ! " ali says "bring your doll ali! " maddie says then ali hangs up. "you didn't wanna talk anymore?" i ask she shakes her head "can you french braid my hair!" she asks as im brushing it "of course sweet girl" i say spliting her hair doing twists in the front then two french braids "what do you think? " i ask she runs to the mirror "its perfect! " she says i smile "glad you like it baby" i say as i put the bows in. i go to get changed and then i grab my purse "okay baby grab your doll. " i tell her she goes and grabs her american girl and carries her on her hip like i carry her. it makes me smile i grab her hand and take her to the car and get her in buckling her. "baby stay close to me okay? " i say as i turn down the street to my moms house. i go to park and see her face get nervous "its gonna be okay." she nods and then i park and help her out. "listen i love you and this is only for an hour." i say trying to reassure her "are you ready? " i say preparing to sit there until she is she nods "okay honey bunny " i say holding her hand walking her up to the front door. i ring the door bell to my moms house and see my mom standing at the door opening it and alison jumping back behind me. " Alison! abby! how nice to you! " mom says we step inside and she acts like she's fine but tightens her grip on my hand. i understand. i hug my mom and then alison does the same with an uncomfortable look on her face. before long shes back at my side and kristen comes up next to her and grabs her and picks her up really roughly. "kris be careful with her! " i say instinctively she looks scared "she's my fucking kid abby ill do what i want with the only fucking hour you'll let me see her " she says angrily since she has my little princess in her hands i dont argue "fine kirsten. " i say surrending hoping this will allow alison to not be hurt any futher. "dinner! " mom says im so relieved. ali gets put down and comes over to my side "she's not your mother alison don't forget that! " kristen says rudely but alison just latches on to my arm tight and doesn't speak. i lead her over to the table and helps her sit " alison come sit with me! " kristen says i sigh "ali do you want do that? " i ask gently she looks at me scared "kris it doesnt seem like she wants that." i say "What the fuck! Alison listen to me im your mother NOT ABBY" she says looking at her i sigh she looks terrified "i have to go to the bathroom " ali mumbles but i hear her "go head baby. do you want me to come?" i ask she shakes her head "okay. " she walks away and my mom begins a conversation with me about the studio. Kristen says shes going to get a drink. classic.
Alison's Pov:
I feel sick. but not like im not feeling good sick like its a feeling. i walk over to the bathroom in grandma's house ready to sit on the toliet and cry since mom would never let me do that. and auntie abby would have a fight with mom and try to leave. i dont wanna cause trouble so i just wanna lock my self in the bathroom and cry even if it makes me sick. i got to turn the handle when i feel a hand on my shoulder grab me hard but i know its not auntie because its not soft its hard. I know that hand anywhere. it spins me around and grabs my chest hard and i feel like i can't breathe i start to cough. "You think you can fucking disrespect me now that your with abby" she screams. she holds me by my chest taking me to grandma's room. she slams me on the floor and i fall on my face and she pulls my dress up. i know if i scream it will be worse so i dont fight back and i just silently cry. she beats me first with her hands at my entire back and butt as hard as she can. Then she finds grandma's wooden baseball bat the one she keeps incase anyone tries to rob her. she picks it up and whacks my ribs a couple times one hit worse then the next. Finally she grabs my and gives me a good whack with the bat to my head i get dizzy "YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD ON STRAIGHT YOU LITTLE BITCH! " she says "and if you tell anyone about what just happened i will hurt aunt abby and you will come back to living with me! " she threatens me. i hear her but i can't respond my body is in so much pain i feel like i can barley move. i cry and she throws me back in the hallway and shuts the door. I lay on the floor crying for a second and then i hear the running foot steps "Ali! baby ! " auntie rounds the corner as i get up still alittle dizzy from the last hit. i lay againist her my body killing me. she rubs my back and i almost scream but i don't. "baby are you okay? " she says i nod and concentrate hard on walking back to the table. this isn't my first beating and she always knocks me in the head so im really good at faking normal. "als your walking alittle weird. are you okay? " auntie asks i nod i spend the rest of the hour with my hand resting on auntie's and being alittle dizzy. "alison are you ready? " auntie finally says i nod. "alison can i have a hug. " grandma says i shake my head "alison im your grandma " she demands "mom im not making her. " auntie says standing up for me. my body hurts more then the last time because i haven't gotten beat in a month. im not used to it anymore. "alison marie miller im getting a hug. " momma demands i shake my head firmly this time. she grabs me firm and auntie scoops me up" no kristen. " she puts her foot down her holding me hurts so bad. my whole body aches and throbs. i shake from the pain. "bye. " auntie says and leaves with me in her arms and brings me to the car. once she's sitting in her seat i ball my eyes out silently. we drive there with my head spinning i sit back in the car. my body feels tired and sore and achy. we finally get to maddie's and i walk inside she points out my walking again  "baby are you sure your okay? " auntie asks she knows me so well and although i wanna tell her no and have her take me home i know it wont be good if she finds out what happened. i nod maddie comes running up to me. and squeezes me and i start to cry. "ALI FINALLY! " she says excitedly but i don't hug back i can't i can barely lift my arms without serious pain. "ali lets go to my room!" she says grabbing my hand and dragging me. i see a bean bag at the side of her room and i sit on it. "ali don't you wanna play? " she says i nod we play a while and it helps me forget about the pain and then "ali maddie dinner time!" melissa says we go downstairs and sit at the kids table where we color and play and get our plates. i eat quite a bit of food and then my head starts spinning again. i decided to sit on the floor. "alibear you okay? " auntie says over from the adults table. all of a sudden i feel queasy she comes over when i don't respond. " i know that fa- " she doesn't finish her sentence before i vomit all over my dress twice "oh ali! " maddie says "oh boy. " auntie says "are you done? " she adds i nod "it's okay. she can wear maddie's clothes. " melissa says as she comes over. Auntie scoops me up and brings me to melissa's room. melissa grabs me clothes and abby tries to undress me and then i realize she's gonna see the bruises. i start sweating because now im nervous. I try to hold my sleeves but she just pulls harder. my clothes come off and melissa and auntie's face's go blank "What. the. fuck. " abby says "holy shit! " melissa says