The Sunday Before School

abby's pov:
i wake up at three am to sometimes standing at the foot of my bed. Ali. "babe whats wrong? " i said groggily "can i come sleep with you? " she says sweetly "why babe dont you wanna sleep in your own bed? " i say gently " no i had a bad dream" she says "okay baby come on in" she comes and snuggles closer and tighter then last night i rub her head knowing something serious must of have happened in that dream for her to be like this. i soothe her off to sleep then i fall asleep too.
-10:00 am-
i open my eyes to see my phone clock reading ten am. i look over to ali who is still passed at cold but i feel wet. i look down and see ali laying there in her peed through pull up and decide to wake her. i shake her gently "babe... ali! " i say shaking her she pops up quickly and looks at me "i think you had an accident angel but its okay let's get you into the shower and clean you up okay? no big deal" i say as gentle and sweet as possible not to make ali think it was her fault she nods and gets out of bed still half conscious. i take her over into my master bathroom i quickly take off her soaked pull up and her shirt and i look at her. "you want a bath or shower? " i question " i want a shower please " she says in her tired voice i look at her and set it up i help her in and close the curtain "does momma help you or do you do it? " i say gently and carefully not to pry or make her upset " momma helps me sometimes but sometimes shes too busy." she says sweetly "do you want help? " i ask "yes please" i teach her how to wash and get her all cleaned up and condition her hair. "mom never does this only shampoo " she says excitedly i laugh alittle i help her get out when she's all done and grab her some grey sweats with a pink t shirt and tell her to put them on. she does as shes told and then she looks at me " are you hungry babe? " she shakes her head " okay honey. so heres the plan for today. you need clothes and underwear and socks so we are going to go get you all the things you need because you are going to start school tomorrow ! " i said trying to make her excited " were gonna go shopping for me?!? "she smiles big "yes alibear all for you ill even let you a couple things for your room and a couple toys
. but how about school are you excited? " i say " yes" she smiles "its the same school as maddie and maddie was supposed to come shopping but shes sick so im sorry baby" i say sincerely "its okay! " she says excitedly i get dressed and grab my keys ali jumps still super excited and we get in the car. the whole way there we talk about how excited she is for school and what kind of things were gonna need. i pull into target and ali gets into the basket of the cart. i drive fast and pretend its a ride for a minute before we get to the little girl section. " okay ali you can pick out anything that has the size 5t or 6t on it. thats your size and what fits you best." i help her out and let her walk around. she picks out a two shirts and two pairs of sweats and looks at me "im done! " she smiles "baby those are nice choices but you need a lot more then just that. pick some more" she looks over at me puzzled when i say this "babes you can just wear two outfits you have to have alot of clothes like a little princess should" i try to explain i can tell she doesn't understand but she looks some more. this time i help her hoping it will make this less overwhelming i grab her four pairs of jeans in different colors, more sweats, t shirts, various different dresses with disney characters, a few pairs leggings, and some more nicer shirts " is that all for me ?" she says with a smile "yes babe you need clothes momma didnt send any " i try to explain " can i get shoes please" she says quietly " of course baby girl you need new ones " we walk over to the shoe area to pick out shoes. i measure her foot and she picks out some new sparkly sneakers. "babe you can get some boots and some slippers it snows here and i want you to have something warm " she picks out some ugg boots and some combat and slippers and looks at me gulity "we cant buy all this "she says "of course we can baby you need it and when a person needs something you buy it. " i explain she helps me pick out socks and underwear and we move over to the toy section "this is also necessary so go head you can pick five things out " i assure "really? " she gets excited i nod she goes over and picks out a set of five barbies, an american girl ballerina doll, a kitchen set for barbie, an lol surprise and a bed for her american girl. i smile thinking shes finally understanding " good job baby" trying to assure her she has done the right thing "thank you " she grins from ear to ear i bring her over to grab some more thinks for her bedroom and we pay. i do not let her see how much it is because i dont her feeling bad "okay ali bear i say loading her and the bag into the car we just have a few more places to go" "more? " she says "yes babe we dont have enough clothes dor you yet princess!" i say trying to be silly she laughs i get her in and drive over to the mall where we go into the children's place and the gap where we grab some uniforms outfits for school and some other jeans and leggings as were walking toward the car i see ali stop and look over at the claire's store were passing "you wanna go in there? " i say pointing "we dont have to " she says humbly i can tell that means yes and so i grab her hand and take her inside. we look around and she sees a dance bag and i tell she really like it "you want that? " i smile "no its okay i got alot today " she says " baby you can get it your gonna need a bag for dance ! " i encourage she smiles "why dont you pick out a few bows while were here too" she goes over to the wall and grabs five bows of different colors "good " she smiles and i smile back we pay and go to the car. by the time we are all done with shopping its dark out and we go home. i help alibear set up her new room decorations and she helps me put all her new clothes and toys away. now it looks like a little girl's room i think to myself. "babe do you want dinner? " i ask gently thinking it's weird she hasn't eaten all day " okay" she says "how about we get some pizza and buffalo wings?" i said she smiles and nods while dinner comes i watch a movie with her on the couch and we eat dinner when it arrives and she eats quite a bit this makes me happy after i help her pick out her clothes for school and she gets in her new pokadot pjs from the store. she looks absolutely exhausted so i put her to bed early kiss her head and say goodnight. Then i go over and finish up paperwork for the dance studio and go to sleep myself.