🌸Stunt show -janet x reader

You were always a fan of stunts shows,you always loved them.

Just seeing the spectacular stunts makes it even more awesome ,and
Always getting a souvenir such as shirts that were given there .

Lucky for you , a certain childhood friend of yours became an actual stunt master , the one and only janet .

Its a shame you lost contact with her as the time goes by, not a phone number or a contact to reach her with ,You grew up apart after all .

It would be great to see her again after all the time, how is she anyway? .

Although you've tried to try get a ticket to a show of hers before but you never knew where .

As the time goes by ,you never missed the thought of seeing your old friend again.

You were sitting in your home, watching the tv trying to kill the time , until you were suddenly surprised by a promo featuring a show of hers along side another two .

You didn't really know Them ,but its not a problem for now anyway.

And as an expert you know you have to get a good seat . Well because the stage gets flooded with fans at the end sometimes to get an autograph but sometimes its just fans being fans.

However, there's no time to waste it's your golden chance so get it while you still can.

----

You knew well where where the next show takes action.

Well, actually they're performed in Starr park ,you already know that from the ad ,but it wasn't stopping you from seeing your childhood friend.

You got your ticket and got ready to depart.

Sometimes it worries you how would janet react for this .

Will she even be okay with it ? Does she still even remember you ? .

You feel sort of upset now that you mention it but whatever happens it is what it is .

You arrived at Starr park and already headed where the show takes place, you sat in your seat waiting for what to happen next .

Not so soon after the lights around that were meant to be focused on the stage turned off, you can hear a bunch of the crowd sigh in disappointment but not so soon after the started to gasp and cheer .

You turned your head back to the stage checking why the sudden action.but to your suprise the show is starting.

Soon enough you've got to see Janet performing for the first time ,it was amazing .

Alongside her there were other two performers,you didn't know them but you plan on asking her later .

Although the stunts seem dangerous but she nails every single one .

You kept on watching amazed afterall , this is no regular stunt show . It was Janet's.

Later on the show ended , you decided to go to janet . But your action was stopped by a robot .

Infact The very same robot who was performing.

"S-s-sorry buddy , but this is a re-estricted area you can't go inside" the stunt man spoke.

Shortly after the second performer got out "who are you talking to uncle stu ?" The little one asked .

"Don't w-worry Bonnie ,its just another fan " he spoke .

"But i just wanted to -"

as soon you were to finish The little performer gasp in shock and started asking you a lot of questions

"Hiimbonniewhatsyournamedoyoualwayswatchourshoeshaveyouseenmystunt?itwasmygreatesstuntyet!!"
Bonnie spoke do fast you couldn't catch to anything.

Luckily soon janet came out too

"what's with all the noise you two ?" she asked

Only a seconds after seeing you it took a bit but ut did the trick .

"Now hold on just a second,you look familiar " janet spoke pointing to you .

She gazes at you for a while but soon rushed to hug saying that she remembers .

"Oh , y/n ive missed you so much i remember now ! "the brawler said .

"Its been so long how have you been ?"

"Good , how are you anyways? "You asked .

"I ve been performing actually ,ever after i joined the brawl academy..."she said .

"I all forgot .." janet added

"Y/n meet stu and bonnie my little sister " she continues.

"Bonnie,stu this is y/n ,my childhood friend "

" Hi " you started tensioned a bit Trying to make a first good impression.with a little wave .

" Hello,y/n" spoke the robot .

"Hi,y/n " the little one said .

"So,what brings you here today y/n
" asked Stu.

" Well , i -" you were to start but you got interrupted by janet

"Dont interrupt them by questions , not now " janet spoke .

It wasn't as bad as you thought,or
To your suprise the group was quiet welcoming .

The worst case scenario was that janet could've forgot about you and you'd end shoved off .

Since that day on you got to spend more time with janet whenever she's not performing , and sometimes she'd give you VIP tickets to thier next show and insists that you take it .

you can't be more thankful to her , but however you two tried to catch on what you missed through the years .