🌊 Pool friends Buzz x Reader

Requested by bfbiscooliguess

Ever since you were friends with buzz you've always known him to be a cool guy quite literally!.

Not only his attitude but even the way he speaks always included a term related to the pool he works as a play of words or was it?"

It didn't really matter to you, things between you were always cool, except the fact that you sometimes scold him for that he always ends up destroying the jurassic splash park whenever he tries to resque something from drowning and definitely not endangering everyone's lifes in there.

You usually had always gotten used to hanging out with him since he was mostly alone when he first arrived, you weren't sure how it exactly happened that you txo became friends but you were happy it did.

That is until his so called "other friend" decided to appear.

His name was doug, another dino like him .

You were happy for him that he had a friend thats more like him and would be always there for him if you aren't.

But things didn't really stay the same had they .

Ever since he got there buzz had started to drift more to his side always hanging out with him .

Almost completely forgetting about you . He always stays with doug leaving you behind.You feel bad that now buzz might've ditched you for someone that is better.

To you things had never felt as gloomy as this , you were always spending your time with him from just hanging out to keeping an eye on the pool and having lunch together to nothing.

But now that he's occupied with someone else, you weren't really sure what to feel anymore.

As much as you were happy for him that he now has a friend that understands him but it made ypu sad thinking resulted in you being completely left out .

Yet again every time you still come to the pool only to find him there it made you feel a bit of jealousy and mad but you didn't let it get to you

And thus you started to distant yourself, and not talk to anyone else.For a reason it made you feel upset that you were just a place holder for someone else.

...

It was another day in starr park

You had decided to go to the park again to cool off the heat of the day you looked around if buzz or doug was there ,you didn't really feel like seeing or talking to anyone today.

You enter the pool and just lay on the water letting it carry you,not a thought in mind . You were to enjoy the peace but it all was cut by familiar voice.

"You look like you need a Floatie"
It was buzz.

"No " .You tell him as you dive deeper in the pool avoiding him again.

" look i just want to talk y/n" he states.

"And I don't want to " you reply peeking your head out of the water again.

"Come on y/n this is really important!"

"No matter what it is im not "you responded.

"If you don't come out now I'll get in there and grab you out , you don't want that do you?"

"Fine ..." You addimted defeat and finally got out of the water .

But as you got out now there was someone else besides him.and you defenetly knew who it was.

"Oh heck no i ain't talking to you "
You said backing off from doug.

"Why me brah ?" Doug responds.

The moment you saw him it already started making you mad.

"You two should stop being salty and fix it right now"started buzz.

"As for you y/n i know that you're avoiding me for this,and you're probably thinking that i left you but that's not true so that's why im here  to make things right and for you two to actually get a proper start" he continued.

Regardless of your anger you finally decided to let it down and work it out .

Buzz had apologized for making you feel awful ,and you apologized for the avoiding part.

You also reintroduce to doug and he does the same , it would've ended here but buzz demanded that you givet it a handshake.

You do as he says. And even doug tried to talk to you .

" hey brah i know we might've had a bad start but  well maybe uhh...a peace treaty?" He said handing you a hotdog .

"Pff... we're not really enemies doug but ill accept it thanks"

Bonus :

"But why couldn't you do this sooner?" You ask buzz

" do you really want me to answer this or to just keep staring at you?"

"... Ok ok you win im sorry".