🐍Tention -Byron x reader

Requested by Detullo
A/N

Just before you go any further i just need to say that the the age written for byron here is not the same as in game ,just to fit the story i dont want it to seem so wired i haven't specified an age here so you can pick one of your choice.

Happy reading
-yours truly
Tmante

Living in the old town had both it ups and downs.but it didn't matter to you , you loved the way it was .

You were used to see piper and barley since they worked there too
You enjoyed visiting Piper's bakery to eat piper's tasty dessertes .

Or just hang at barley's with friends sometimes you go there with piper .

One day a new brawler established himself there unlike piper and barley he sells these so called snake oils.

The snake sales man was always mysterious,his face expressions are hard to read.

The only thing it shows is that he's all business .

As time goes by you never had a chance to meet him in person, but just by seeing him it gives you shivers down your spine.

You see him from time to time from afar but never had the guts to talk to him .

You never had a chance to meet him in person although he works in the same place where you live .

At some point you might've accidentally smiled at him and he smiled back ,your face reddened at the action and you ended up looking away .

Although that you wanted to break the ice and not be afraid of him but things cant be rushed in such situations, so just trust the process.

Staring from that you tried to be more open to him , you'd wave or greet the brawler when you encounter him and he does the same .

Sometimes you'd pass by and talk a bit , mostly he'd talk about businesses and trying to convince you to buy his products .

Although it wasn't the desired result but it's a start .

Surprisingly it worked! You no longer feel afraid or have to be .

But the twist was that he was the one that comes to you now . He visits you and talks to you about anything . eventually, you actually started to think something else of him .

At first you didn't think much of it but now ,Piper noticed it and insisted that you keep her updated and to not to hesitate ask about advice for relationships , since she's also dating .

When you told her of it she said that she'll do something about it .

Days later she told you to meet her at barley's in a certain time and it'll explain to you the details later .

You arrived at barley's and as you entered you looked around to see where she's at .shortly after you saw her and went there.

Piper told you about what she did

"Oh, dear cant you see he's heads over heels for you " piper spoke .

"What do you mean head over heels "you asked

"He likes you , I've seen that you you can't ask him , so i did it for you ~"

"I've invited him here for a get together." piper teased with a mocking voice .

"You did WHAT!! " Your voice raised shocked from what you just herd hiding your face as you lied your head on the table .

piper stared surprised at you a bit

"Aw darling , dont worry things will we alright y/n "

"Easy for you to say "you spoke your voice a clearly indicating that you are feeling down .

"Even if things go to a twist i still support you anyways" piper assured you while giving you a slight pat on the back .

In mid action you were interrupted by a bell chime.

" About time , he's here " Piper spoke .

The man made his way to your sitting place and joined you and piper .

You tried your very best to act cool so Byron wouldn't suspect anything
Although that you noticed him looking at you a lot and your face was a blushing mess .

Yet again piper pulls the strings again as soon as she sees you in such situation.

"I think ill give you two some time " piper started

"Wait no " you started .but she already left .

It was a bit silent between you and byron but soon he cut it saying

"So , what did you want to talk about?"

Wait what ? You thought a bit has piper told him it cant be .

"N-Nothing " you spoke

"Hm,that doesn't sound very right. ."

"Mind if i start first " he spoke calmly.

"..go on ?"

"You see ever since i came here i was basically just focused on my work but upon seeing you i -"

"I might've gone off track , you see i like you y/n "

" Your smile your voice, everything about you is just so stunning and i would like to spend more time with you " he finished

"You don't say ..." You started
trying to hide your blush.

" Byron i-" you tried to talk but the words betrayed you .

You hoped youd get to tell him about your feelings too but didn't really have any options But an endless cycle of looking at him in attempt of telling him and to look away trying to hide your face.

Your reaction brought laughter to the brawler's face and you laughed too .

In the very end he's actually...
Nice