2k

I ....
I have no words to explain..
Like ....
Literally nothing.
But uh ...
I was planning something for this ok
Maybe like fun facts about the book or notes about future updates.
So , yeah .
I

t will be updated every Now and then so .... Maybe keep an eye in it?

Fun Facts:

In the Colt oneshot the plot was meant to be something else , since i was having trouble getting started until my friend noticed me playing brawstars and thus i had an idea for it .

The new year Chester one was just me mass typing late for that it was intended new year special or something like that .

The fact that i have to write all my ideas on a notebook makes me laugh because im afraid I'll forget although its written in Wattpad chapter .

-----

Also for the future plans i was planning to do a chester only book

Yeah this was supposed to be very early but i wanted to keep it a surprise.
So if you guys want it ill get it going. 

And what you're about to see now is how my brain is at me rn

I had a lot of work (very important) on me in irl and some contest but instead of focusing on these i did the requests and went like "oh yeah i want to start a new book " and thus i started thinking for a new ideas  book while also working on ever...

I had a lot of work (very important) on me in irl and some contest but instead of focusing on these i did the requests and went like "oh yeah i want to start a new book " and thus i started thinking for a new ideas  book while also working on everything else .

Like writer pls for 2 seconds one at a time 😂 pls focus on your  important stuff.

No , if i want to write i will write.

However dont worry , and im sorry for the taking long to publish  the ongoing requests .

This time im sort of  struggling with the plot but i have ideas it'll happen soon so ...
Please wait.

And thank you all very much for reading my book . It made me really happy.

Yours truly
Tmante