jealous Edgar x reader

Requested by iidabasi

You've known Edgar for a while now .he wasn't the type to talk much nor he was the one who interact.

Actually he bearly interacts with anything or anyone.

That is except for his job who forces him to interact with costumers and his boss not to mention his co worker Collette.

Unlike edgar who was a litteral walking death trap any mistake would be costly.She was mostly quiet talkative but cheerful,not to mention the obsession part but that's just she thinks everyone is cool and wants their autograph.

As for you and edgar well...

You find it a bit hard to keep with him because of the gloomy mood he never tells you anything about his day or what he does.

Not to mention that he acts wierd whenever he's close to you.

He never lets you on into a lot of things but understand since he bearly talks to anyone.

To be honest you had never imagined yourself being in anyway far with him.

Well...

Turns out you were wrong...
Because as the time passes edgar had built up enough courage to confess to you.

You still remember exactly how it happened.

You were on your way to the gift shop after you received a message of edgar to meet you there .

As you make your way you notice him standing if front of the door of the shop obviously waiting for you.

You walk up to him and greet him .
"Hey edg-"
Not a second word out and he handed you a note .a neatly folded piece of paper it looked more like a letter honestly.

"Listen i need you to read that very carefully its important" he said.

"Oh ...ok? Ill make sure not to rush"
You reply

As you were to open it infront of him he quickly placed his hand on yours preventing you from opening it .

"Uh .. do you want me to read that or not??"you ask confused of what he just did.

"Yeah ,i forgot to mention that you can't do it infront of me "

"Edgar now you're just being unreasonable..."

"Uh no , but could you do this for me at least ?"

"Fine "

"Thank you "

You put back the paper in your pocket and go on with your day ,in the evening you return home as you sit down you were to grab your phone from your pocket you feel a paper .
And you remembered about the one edgar gave you , remembering to read it carefully.

After you finished you feel your face burn red .

He had written an entire poetry explaining his feelings to you.

Its now finally things are clear to you
No wonder he acted weird whenever you're around.

Turns out he was shy or probably was having a hard time just like you to get through to you.

But things were good between you however...

You could tell that when ever anyone gets closer to you or even shows interest edgar would get extremely frustrated.

It was once when fang had tried to talk to you, and well edgar wasn't having any of it.

As a matter of fact he never wants him near you. He'd roll his eyes cross his arms with a huff .Whenever he sees him he'd grab you arm drag you with him and change his way and pretend to not seeing him .

He was definitely angry with him , he'd complain to you of him all the time .

Honestly he complains about everyone who ever tries to talk to you or even get close.

He sometimes even ends up shooing people away just to stay with you .

You understand that he's getting jealous , you feel like you should talk to him about it in a way but not too direct.

Eventually he explains that he just doesn't want to be alone or anyone taking you from him.

You feel bad for him and assure him you'd always stay with him but he has to tone down that jealousy a bit.