A vampire lover - mortis x reader

Requested by TamaratheMortisfan

Although the rumors you heard about the mortuary attraction of starr park that never stopped you from wanting to go there and see it with your very eyes . What's the big deal about it .

You decided go there at some point its just a matter of time till you do so .

When that day arrived you made your way there , wondering what awaits you .Upon your arrival you looked around the place .

"Huh " you started.

Not so bad its ... dark,quiet and gives the chills down the spine .

"pff is that all .this place has to do more than that to get me scared "

You spoke being the not-so easy to scare not even before you can finish , a shadow rose from behind you . Slowly turning behind
A figure in a dark robe a top hat with its yellow glowing  from behind it .

"Human ..."

"What are you doing here "

"Eh ? I want to explore this place  "

" Your in the wrong place , this isn't  for fun its meant to be horryfing ...".

"Yeah exactly and im gonna prove it wrong im not scared though "

"Is that so then welcome to my horror-toruim "

"Horror what now?"

"You don't know what that is!?"

"Not even the slightest clue "

"Well follow me ,human !" He spoke .

"Also don't call me human , i have a name y'know "

"Yeah yeah i know " he continued waving his hand around in the air .

Taking a tour around his so claimed horror-toreuim the desired face gesture he would've waited for is you bieng scared but that never happened.But you found it rather ...weird .

" Eh , you can do better "

"Well,tha- "

"Wait what ". He stated confused.

"Yeah , its not scary "you commented .

You could swear that you might seen he'd been "surprised"of you but what can you say , it doesn't really matter does it ?. Or does it to him .

You don't know if he's either impressed by the fact that you're not scared at all or hed still try to get you .

Although you continue to see him sometimes , yet still something started to feel off .as if he seems cheerful seeing you .The more you get to know him the . Once he got you to meet two other people emz who he happens to be her uncle .
And his roommate frank .

As the time goes by he started to spend more time with you but if he's busy  sometimes  he'd let you with emz .

There's once he told you to wait with emz for that he has some things to do .

Trying to get a conversation started at some point the talk changed to mortis  .

"Does this look fine to you ?!" She stated pointing to him .

You looked to the side , lookin at mortis with his bats all around him
Not even scared like an average person but instead they act like his little pets towards him and follow as he says he seems to be having trouble though .

"Um... I don't really know on what scale should i judge that ,but i think he's just fine "

She hasn't said anything but started at you for a bit .

" Ech  whatever , check out my last post totally blowing" Emz spoke the tone changing so fast made you

A picture of her and mortis on a duo showdown  labeled as # best #1 team #im so gonna win everything.
With a bunch of other tags
"Aw, you must spend a lot of time together" you commented.

"..."

"Its not - i mean ...- whatever ,he's like ...a good uncle I guess..." She replied.

You gave her a little smile.

" Its okay , but i still think that its sweet "

Only a few moments later he had called for you and asked if you'd like to spend sometime together.

A while later he started to talk to you after you reached your destination.

"Usually I'd spend the time at the mortuary but uh , i don't think you'd like it there so i thought id bring you here " .

"Mostly franklin feeds the ducks on the lake , well actually he does most of the shores around the house ...
I hate doing them ."mortis started

"Relatable.." you added as you tossed a bunch

So..i was not sure if you'd like it but alas it better than going to a graveyard right ? " He continued.

You gave him a little smile and nodded .

You stayed there a bit gazing at the landscape around you . Nothing but the vivid area .Although the ghost ducklings might seem weird but they're not harmful just roaming around the lake .

By taking time looking at them it makes you think , nothing specific.For a reason there were also jets.it made you question their presence there .

Mortis had noticed the glare on your face and asked .

"Do you want to try it?" He asked .

"I would but ... I don't know how to use it ".

" I can help you if you want "

"Wait Really ?!" You questioned in shock .

" It would be great but-... "

You were to start talking untill you felt something drop on your head.

You extended your hand feeling the drops of water on your arm .

it started to rain ...
With haste he'd cover you with his cape to not get wet and carry you home he doesn't mind the rain .
Wait,can vampires even catch a cold.

He'd lead you back home help dry you from the rain he wouldn't want you to catch a cold , he'd be so worried about you . Wouldn't he .