Fang x reader

Requestrd by userilpa4e8iu0

A/n
Although i feel like i forgot a thing or two but i changed the plot for this so many time i -...
Check the funfact part so you know 🙃
Also next one gon be released today and one by Thursday i think

The story here is that you are a person with interest to the world of art, especially films.

Most of your time is spent watching at the starr park cinema films of all kinds . action, adventure, investigation ,comedy, and even romance.

Speaking of cinema, for you, you know all its details like the back of your hand.  From the show halls there, the films that are going to be on ,and even their showing times.  After your many visits, it can be said that you have become an honored customer, unlike others.

Anyway, the story begins when you met Fang for the first time at the popcorn corner.  In the first days, the interaction between you were any other . your only needed to take your order of popcorn or any other snacks or perhaps a drink as well.

With the passage of time and your frequent visits, Fang began to get used to your presence and even started talking to you.

At first glance, it was just normal conversations, as we say, “to break the ice.”

As the days passed, it began to develop into more conversations, jokes, and many other topics, such as his desire to become a big movie star one day.  He just has to keep acting well.

Yes, that's right. Fang has previously acted in other films, but they have not met with great success yet.

After a few months of meeting you, it can be said that you have become very close. He introduced you to his  friend his bro and his right hand man, Buster, and also there's Maisie. Who acted as  their supervisor, although she was mostly concerned with maintenance work and repairs, but because they frequently made problems, she ended up supervising them as well..

Things between you were very wonderful. Sometimes Fang would take you out to spend time together away from Macy's constant discipline, just so he could relax with you.

He even gives you extra popcorn because he says you're his "favorite."

Other times, you prefer to stay with him to help do the work if the day is very busy.

Sometimes Fang takes the opportunity to stay in the theater with you to watch movies together after closing time.  And you know exactly what this means...free snacks!!  Just keep it a secret from Maisie.

Fang was the type who loved action movies because of his love for fighting and competition.  Of course, that explains why he loves them. this has always been in his nature.

His personality was a combination of courage, competition, skill, and perhaps a pinch of jealousy?

Maybe this is not a certain thing, but you decided to leave it as a possibility just to avoid any bad judgement.

Even though you almost swear you see him getting annoyed every time buster approaches you or tries to talk to you without him.

Regardless he still says something like

"No offense bro...but y/n's mine!"
He stated as he held you by your wrist.

"Not taken bro!"buster replies giving him a thumbs up.

He understands and respects his opinions after all .And now back to fang.

Once he had shown you something that he said its very private. "Princess daires 2".

A series he likes

But your reaction was more of a

"OOO DUDE! YOU WATCH THAT TOO!" You reacted.

"shh! quiet or buster will hear you" the boy mumbled quickly covering your mouth making sure no one else hears you.

Although he tried to hide it from everyone but guess not you

"Oh, sorry ..."

One day, when you were going to the theater to watch movies, as usual, something caught your eye.  When I decided to go check, I found that the place was chaos.

“Man, Maisie is definitely going to kill us this time...quick, we have to do something,” Buster says fearfully.

Hence, Fang asked you to help cover for them, whether by warning them if she was coming or by trying to stall them while they put things right.

After about a few minutes she arrives at the scene.

The bad thing is that they are not completely finished yet.

You quickly look at them again to inform them of the situation.  They say they need a few minutes more.

Despite your attempts to cover up for them, they avoid Maisie discovering what they did, which will put them in serious trouble.  truly!!.

But they quickly solved the matter with only a few seconds remaining before Macy stormed in, giving them a look of complete confidence that they had done something...

In fact...she knows...no, she is sure that they did something...but she just pretended that she was not mad this time only because she did not see anything actually, but she still believes that something is wrong based on your actions.

The three if you tried  to keeb a straight face until maisie leaves.
The sooner she did buster has started pointing fingers at buster again.

"t'was your fault!"

"WHAT, what do you mean my fault you started it. You tossed the bottle at me!" Fang replied.

"Na-uh"

"I'll show you a na uh " he said . as he was about to jump at him probably ending up fighting .

You tried to grab fang by his wrist holding him back from getting into a fight with buster so he just sufficed with hissing at him for the the moment.

Still he had agreed to let it slide this time just for you.