SILENT-Gray x reader

Requested by Zaiceloni

Brawl town the freshest of all times with always new faces  y'know cause there's always a new brawler or two that arrives every now and then .

It is really impressive that you see a lot of them on one place but sometimes you just shrug it off . It really doesn't affect you in anyway except when everyone starts fighting for basically over anything.

But there's this one time someone new has finally arrived.it was out of the blue . something unexpected.

At first when he was introduced as the Brawllywood alongside lola. it was expected to be big very big

But it was all broken down when he was first Shown.

A mime .

Yeah, thats right the man's all mime material .no word , not even a whisper just actions.

The weird  thing is usually its a fighter that arrives, but ... this ? . No no don't doubt his skill just yet .

His appearance is all black and white as if he came from one of those old movies .

At first when you met him you didn't know what to do..

Although as a person that doesn't understand the art of miming 
So your basic knowledge of it is quiet weak .

But dont worry he's very friendly and would gladly help you understand.

Sometimes you're not so sure of what your doing about him and Bieng afraid to leave a bad impression of you ...

So you've asked lola of it

"Dont worry darling, he's a sweetheart~..."

"Except that time we were to perform together and he tried to take all the spotlight for himself...
Hmph ... It doesn't matter it was just a collaboration " she finished

"Oh,um... Okay " you replied rubbing the back of your head . They do work together after all and know eachother best

Maybe it'll just all escalate smoothly ,you didn't want to rush anything but you still had a basic interactions with him.

He's not much of a talkative guy
It'd take a moment to get the gesture right of what he's trying to say but he'd help you get the hang of it .Eventually he started to enjoy your company.

Usually, his free time would include going to his favorite café ,grab himself a cup of coffe joined by a newspaper. Keeping himself updated but if there's nothing interesting he'd just settle with crosswords, its so much fun to him  .

But after meeting you ho ho kiss it all goodbye (not really) but he thinks its much fun doing things with you more .and sometimes do other things too .

For once you two decided to change the schedule a bit . And go to a newly opened carnival . It would be nice wont it

after taking a stall around the multiple stands there. A game that you had taken interest on . Nothing much all you have to do is knock all targets and maybe you can win a prize . So decided to play .

You tried , over and over but nothing seems to work .its as if the targets were glued together,its when you quickly realized that it is rigged isn't it what a scam .

This is when grey had noticed it and decided to take action .

He tapped on your shoulder and pointed to the stand as sign of i want to try ...

Curiosity has gotten the best of you to witness what was to happen next
Trying not to distract him .

From the gesture of his hands he seems to get hold of something to assist his shot .you cant tell what it was but he seems to know well what he's doing .

Bingo ! he managed to knock all the targets down

You clapped impressed as he bowed down raising his hat with a little smile .As a gesture for both if a show had been put up or a thank you.Shorty  after giving it to you .

"Huh but this is supposed to be yours , i can't take it " you spoke

Although you stated that it wasn't yours to claim but ... He insisted when he gestured a "no" when you told him to take it . You thanked him smiling a little , while you looked back at it .

" Thank you..."

As for the rest of the day you still had fun at the carnival , and later on you did watch some movies together .it Was a good day