XLV - Late Night

Rain texted me and asked if I could go outside. It's already 1 AM, I'm not supposed to go outside this late!

However, when I was about to reply, he suddenly texted back again and said he was already outside of our house. I hurriedly got out of bed and looked through the window and of course, he was there.

He left me with no other choice but to sneak out.

Lumabas na ako ng kwarto ng tahimik at bumaba ng hagdanan, mabuti na lang at hindi gising 'yung mga tao dito sa bahay. Tumakas ako gamit 'yung pintuan sa likod ng bahay para wala masyadong makarinig. Naramdaman ko 'yung malamig na mga damo nung lumabas ako at nag-madali na akong pumunta sa harap ng bahay para kunin yung tsinelas ko. Nung nagawa ko na 'yun, bubuksan ko na sana 'yung gate pero umakyat si Rain doon at tumalon para makapasok sa loob ng bahay.

"Totoo ba?" Tanong niya kaagad habang hinihingal. Hindi muna ako nakasagot dahil hindi ko naman alam ang tinutukoy niya.

"Totoo bang may boses ka na?"

Nagulat ako sa tinanong niya pero kaagad naman akong nag-salita nang nauutal-utal pa rin. "Ah, o-oo --" Natigilan ako dahil -- bigla niya akong niyakap.

"Good. Y-- You've done a great job. You didn't even need me to fix you."

He smiled at me sincerely after he parted away from the hug. "Now, the only thing that's left is him, right?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"I'll..." He trailed off but then continued right away. "I'll erase all of your feelings for Reece."

He gazed at my eyes for a moment and I can't help but do the same to him as well. His face was flushed in red, he was breathing in deeply and his lips were trembling as he said those words and I'm wondering why I'm noticing the small, little details of him. My heart skipped a beat. I can't explain the feeling but I know to myself that the bottom of my heart tightened and it hurt.

What was that just now?

He left me standing in confusion with a blush on my face when he suddenly climbed the gate and ran away.

end of chapter fourty five
A/N: this was after the hypnotherapy btw hehehe. lels bonus chapter.

KILIGIN KAYO PLSSSS HAHAHA

thank you for reading!!! Q U Q