A school to battle for. Mukuro's new experience.

Monday morning and both Kyoko and Aoi walked through the school gates. Just as they walked in their eyes widend in surprise when they saw someone familiar.

Right infront of them stood Mukuro talking to other students. She noticed them and walked up. "Hey girls." She greeted. "Mukuro. What a surprise. What are you doing here?" Aoi asked with a smile. "I thought I would join your school. And I love it allready." Mukuro answered and all three smiled. "And we're happy for you to here." Kyoko said before they all walked into the school.

Mukuro walked into her classroom. Thanks to her being older than Kyoko and Aoi, she was in two classes over them. She looked around at the other students and smiled a little. The teacher walked in and the students became quiet. "Good morning class. Today we got a new student here. Please introduce yourself." She said and turned to Mukuro.

"My name is Mukuro Nanami. And I really hope to get to know you all." Mukuro said and wrote her name on the blackboard. "Thanks Mukuro. You can go and sit down." The teacher said and Mukuro sat down. A little smile appered on Mukuro's face as she focused on her first lesson.

When the bell rang Mukuro walked out into the corridor and towards her next class. Just then a girl in her age appered. "Hey. My name is Hina Akamare. And I go in your class." Hina said with a smile.

" Hina said with a smile

(A/N. How Hina looks like. Not my art.)

"Hi Hina. I'm Mukuro Nanami. Nice to meet you too." Mukuro said and both smiled. "If you want. I can show you around school. We got free period right now." Hina said and Mukuro nodded. They soon walked around school as Hina showed all the rooms and clubs. Something inside Mukuro glew bright as she felt like she already got a bond with Hina.

Meanwhile in the darkened kingdom was Amane training in the training course without any flaw. She sat down and looked at her pendant. "That little cure Jade is a really good match. But she'll won't win that easy." She said and walked out off the training course and teleported away.

At lunch Mukuro and Hina talked a little about themselves. "So. Do you have a boyfriend?" Hina asked and Mukuro blushed a little. "Yeah. He's the most wonderful boyfriend ever. One of my dreams is to live a beautiful life with him. With beautiful children playing." Mukuro answered and smiled at the her dream.

"Awww. It's so sweet. My biggest dream is to own a clothing store, full with clothes I've made myself." Hina said as an ice blue light surrounded her. Mukuro saw this and smiled. "Sounds like a wonderful dream. If you keep your hope shining. Then I know it'll come true." She said and both girls smiled.

At a bench some distance away from them sat Kyoko and Aoi. "Look she's already making new friends." Aoi said and Kyoko smiled at this. "She really like it here-yi." Yinsy said. "Back at home she didn't have many friends-ya." Yangso added and Kyoko sighed. "Then it's great that she has friends here. Because a life without friends aren't a life at all." Kyoko said and the others smiled at her words.