Assassin's Creed 2: That came out wrong . . .

*** I honestly think that this is the funniest part in the game, at the BEGINNING XD I do not own anything from Ubisoft, blah blah. I had to put in story format! But it's crazy short ^_^ ***

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    "Cristina!" whispered Ezio, throwing a small stone at her window. A few moments later, a beautiful young woman opened the windows and looked down. She sighed playfully.

    "Ezio, I should have known." she said, grinning.

    "May I come in?" said Ezio, smirking.

    "Fine, but only for a minute." said Cristina, walking back to her room.

    "A minute is all I need." said Ezio, trying to sound slick. There was a small pause, until he heard Cristina again, the laughter in her voice.

    "Indeed . . ."

    "W-wait, uhh, that came out wrong." Ezio mumbled to himself, face-palming.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** XD XD XD XD I love it! Ubisoft, you're awesome! Ya it was short but it was hilarious! Admit it, you face palmed or laughed the first time you heard that line when you played it, didn't you? :'D Lalalala!!!

Keep

Calm

and

Kill

Templars ***