Note: WHYY?!?!? IMPORTANT PLEASE READ DON'T KILL ME! D':

HELLO, I'D LIKE TO EXPRESS HOW QUICKLY AND INCONVIENTLY MY ANGER HAS FALLEN UPON MY BEING BY USEING CAPS-LOCK AND VERY PROPER ENGLISH!!!!! FRIGGIN WRITERS BLOCK IS BACK AND I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING D':

I think my updates might take a little longer, sorry 'bout that . . . hehe don't hurt me ;_; And lots of homework in school . . . AGAIN, as you will see with my new profile pic, I fell asleep doing history homework. Yes, that was only ONE subject! Yeah, my sister came home from work and must've walked in, saw me, then *snap* picture xD

I'm trying to think but I can't!!! Just letting you guys know, and I give you premmision to yell at me and send hate mail and all that stuff :3 And this is not for any sympathy from you guys, just a note saying my updates will start to get slower-er-er. Ha and for your entertainment, I've randomly put something together to hold you guys off, and this will be the suckiest thing you'll probably read since I took 100% random things from my head (that didnt pop, ha, see what I did there? xD) and put them together, WITH THE -NO HELP- OF WRITERS EFFING BLOCK.

~*~*~*~

Well, um . . . yeah, like I said this is on the spot so . . . Hai! Hows it going? Did you finish your homework yet, cause I didn't! (no, seriously, I haven't done my 30 minutes of reading :D)  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thinking  . . . . . . .

OMIGOD IDEA (I think xP) How about an extended, "About Me," cause Wattpad only allows 2000 characters xD Okay, here it goes . . .

My imaginary boyfriends crushes or from fictional stuff :3

Altair (Assassin's Creed)

L Lawliet (Death Note)

Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games)

Umm, I don't know the actor's name, but he's in this movie called, "October Sky." Yeah, he was the main character xD

(Kinda) Taylor Lautner (did I spell that right? Oh yeah, from Twilight, but I only watch the movies, not a big-big fan . . . but he's cute xD)

My favorite quotes or my random captions:

"How could I regret the only life I've ever known?" "There is no greater glory than fighting to find the truth." "Have you anything to teach us, or will you lead us all to ruin?" "Forgive me for this Master, but the Apple has corrupted you, and through you, it would have corrupted us. For us to live, you had to die." "Yes, but then you will never find the Apple of Eden, and what would curry a better prize for the Templars? My head, or that artifact?  . . . . I thought so . . ." "I've seen enough for one life . . ."

-Altair (Assassin's Creed) *Quotes*

"Matsuda, you idoit." "I'll give you this stawberry if you keep it a secret, okay?" "I wanted to tell you, I'm L." "Tell me, do gods of death love apples?" "WHAT is it? There's no need to yell in unison!" "I could actually fall for you . . ." "Sh-shinigami!? Am I supposed to believe that? That - shinigami really exist!?" "It's just that, I hear the bells. They're really loud today, and I find it very distracting." "Have you ever uttered a single lie since you were born?" "It will be lonley, won't it? You and I will be parting ways soon . . ."

- L (Death Note) *Quotes*

"Sugar is the only essensial food for the brain." "I have two rules: One, I'm never wrong. Two, if I'm wrong, refer to rule One." "Memes, say 'the cake is a lie,' again. Go ahead, see what happens." "No matter how strong you are, it takes more than one person to change the worLd." "L . . . he taught me to never give up, even when death is near you."

-L (Death Note) *Captions, AKA my made up quotes, what I think of them, or what they taught me*

"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it forever." "She has no idea what she's capable of." "Because she came here with me." "Then I guess I'll have to fill in the blanks myself."