Death Note: L's Funniest Moments xD

*** Sooo as always I got bored and I was thinking of how funny L is soooo this random thing popped into my head! :D I swear L has a sugar problem  

-.- He must tell me how he eats all of that sugar and does not get fat!! :(. (use your brain XD) Lalala bored, boredy bored. I hate Monday. And these are done by memory so sorry if I misspelled a name or the dialogue isn't exact. Enjoy blah blah. I do not own Death Note, any of Death Note's characters, or L's missing piece of strawberry cake. >:D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shot 1: No need to yell!!

    "- We'll continue to monitor these meetings," said L, stacking marshmallows onto his spoon, balancing them, "and take note of what they say, how they act, and most importantly wether the people they choose actually die." he simply stated in his usual, relaxed monotone voice. As he continued to speak, he raised his spoon to look at the marshmallows, balancing them on the spoon. (Note: SUCH TALENT! XD)

    "If we can confirm their actions between the plans and the deaths, then we'll defiantly be able to catch Kira." L began to bring the sweets to his mouth, only a second later did he hear the accusing screams of his long time suspect, yet somewhat friend, Light Yagami, and his father.

     "RYUZAKI!!" they screamed.

    L lost balance of the marshmallows but managed to catch one in his mouth. He sighed in annoyance and looked at them.

     "WHAT is it? There's no need to yell in unison."

    Me: How exactly were you gonna eat that, L? XD XD XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shot 2: You burn calories with your mind.

    Misa, Light, and L were in a room of the headquarters. The wall behind Misa was glass, the light completely lighting up the room. Light and L were on the couch in front of her, the couches separated by a small table, which contained food, and yes, the cake being eaten none other than Ryuzaki, also known as L.

    Misa sighed in annoyance with L's presence, wanting to be on the date only with Light. She pouted and leaned over to the arm rest of the couch, resting her face on her fist.

    "Maaan. This has gotta be the lamest date I've ever been on." she complained, glaring at L. He was finishing his third piece of strawberry cake, his fork still in his mouth as he speaks, sitting like he always does, in the strange (Note: But cute! :D) crouching position with his feet actually on the couch, as if curled up in a ball.

    "No no no, please. Just pretend I'm not even here, okay?" he said, with the normal careless tone in his voice. "By the way," he added, pointing a finger at Misa's untouched dessert, "are you gonna finish that piece of cake?"