Mission 1-Bomb Alert

At Wild Dog's Hideout... Wild Dog sees the video about the robot destroying the city which he turns off that thing with a fist with anger even though the power button is at the keyboard section which it will break if they keep on doing that but, he doesn't care about it.

"You send a robot to destroy the V.S.S.E. agents?" Wild Dog questions the person who sends that thing to the city for destruction.

"Umm... Sir," Robert is the person who sends the robot at the city, "I was trying to conquer the city for you and..." He gets interrupted when his commander sends a blasting missile at him causing major damage and down to the ground.

"Fool! Only one of my best criminals has the ability to destroy my enemies! All of your robots are useless!" He yells at him with anger before leaving with the prince pissing him as he follows his footsteps back to the office.

"Are you alright?" Diaz questions if he is okay.

"Yeah," Robert replied as he gets helped by that guy who found him onto the ground, "That guy just blow me away with a missile then, Sherudo pissed me as they leave this area."

"Hmm.... If there is one thing that we can make them proud...." He thinks and finds a way on how to make them proud as soon as possible.

The total time that they took to think about it is going to be a couple of moments where they found the X-Strong box which he will tap it onto his finger so that he will be able to see what's inside this thing.

Inside this container... He founds the book that contains the list of most powerful villains which he's going to take that thing and read it with his own eyes in-order for him to find the clues on how to make them proud as soon as possible.

"Do you think this will work?" He questions if this plan that he's going for is going to work.

"Let's find out." He shrugs before they can search around the area where to find the toughest criminals all-over the world.

The location for those toughest guys is at the right side of the area under the darkest caverns where Diaz is going to slide the door slowly and carefully before the two are allowed to enter there which they saw that the whole area is full of sticky spiders along with several dust bunnies all-over the area.

They walk straight to the door and saw the keyhole there which they must search around the area for the key to this thing. The total time that they took to search around the area is going to be 25 minutes on the clock because they don't know where the key's location is. The location for the key is at the same table that they're standing on as well as Wild Dog's lecture about Robert's performance.

Diaz will take the key onto his hand before he can head back to the area where the door is located so that he can insert the key there before twisting it clockwise so that he will be able to know what's inside this thing.

As the door opens... The doors that is waiting for them inside is the telephone that has a red and black stripes at the center along with the skeleton picture on-top of it.

He takes opens the book and see what are the available persons that they can call there. The total time that they took to search for that person is going to take about a couple of moments because the lists of people that he saw onto this book has lots of powerful characters there.

The choice that they want to go is the bomb guy where he will take the phone onto his hand before he can press the correct number order which is 273 4421. He will then, press the call button in-order for him to be able to hear the caller's words as soon as possible.

Meanwhile... At the V.S.S.E. headquarters which is located at the clock tower where Alex had taken the agents that appeared in the video game from 2-5... Cathy is holding a photo picture of her family which that shot was taken 32 years ago which is her age as a childhood.