Mission 31-Broadcast Between Right And Wrong

At Wild Dog's hideout... Diaz has taught of having an idea of telling the whole citizens onto this city about telling the agents that they are the murderers of this area since the prince told him about Wild Dog broadcasting the whole city that it belongs to them and they only has an hour for the authorities to surrender immediately because if they don't... Then, he will have to destroy the whole city permanently.

"We can revive it on based what I say to you before the one that you said to me right?" He tells him that this plan can be revived but, to be done in a different way.

"Sure," The prince agrees that they can revive this plan, "But, that recorder has been sentenced to prison due to the agents capturing him permanently."

"Don't worry... We have a spare guy unless you want to sneak into the prison tower just to get him back there so that this plan will be revived once more."

"I think we'll just get another guy that is good in broadcasting about the agents as criminals."

"Good. We don't want to get sentenced to jail if we try to sneak up there and rescue that guy that the agents throw him there by the police due to his defeat from them."

"Yeah. The last time we've sneak up at any headquarters we're great but, now... The police government becomes aggressive to make our plans tricky when it comes to rescuing our friends from one of the cells."

"True. Let's head down to the table where the phone is in-order for us to call another guy who's good in broadcasting things whether it is television or a radio."

"Right." The prince agrees before they can head down to the table where they will get the phone there as soon as possible in-order for them to make a call to the broadcaster who makes different kinds of recordings whether it is on television or on the radio but, he is a criminal where he gets arrested for violation of the rules when it comes to broadcasting these things.

After making a call there... The broadcaster guy appears with a smile onto his face due to the fact that he is excited to broadcast anything about it and doesn't care if he needs to follow the rules or not but, it's important that he was able to broadcast anything that he likes.

"Off-course," Diaz begins to smile onto his face after hearing it from him, "We're going to perform a broadcast onto this city about who we really are but, first... We need to find a building that has a broadcast tower on-top of it in-order for us to be able to broadcast that on television along with the radio." They will have to look for a broadcasting station around the area before allowing themselves to perform this broadcast about the Wild Dog Organization's true form.

He will first head up to his room to search for the best recording spot there then, head to that area based on what he found there. He will take his seat close to the computer screen before turning on the device in-order for him to wait for the loading screen to be finished due to the fact that the loading screen for this one will first appear in-front of them then, the background to appear in-front of him where the time right now will appear at the bottom left while the icons at the bottom right.

He will press the enter button in-order for him to be able to get access to the applications that appears onto the screen but, he needs to enter the passcode for this device first where he's going to type the code there without anyone looking at the screen where he's going to tell them to look away from the screen to prevent anyone from memorizing the device's passcode.

After he enters the passcode for this one correctly... He will move his mouse to the Google Chrome website in-order for him to go to the icon selection area which is located at the top right of this website where he will then, move his mouse down to the maps where he will press the left click button in-order for him to be able to access this application there as soon as possible.

After this website loads within a couple of moments... He will now search for the broadcasting tower all-over the city where the total time that he will take for that is going to be several minutes on the clock where the number is that is going to be 9 with additional 22 seconds to search for that.