Mission 21-Tree Importance

When it's daylight... Which is the time of 8:18am where Wild Dog just finished cleaning the dishes at the kitchen's sink with the use of soap and water... The only persons that has finished eating breakfast within this day is Sherudo and Robert. He will go straight to the room of Diaz just to see him if he is asleep or not.

"Diaz. Wake up," He tells him to get-off the bed right now because he needs to eat his breakfast at the dining room area because if he didn't eat his breakfast there... Then, he's going to receive a consequence from him, "It's 8:20am in the morning. You need to have your breakfast at the dining room area and if you don't have your breakfast right now. I'm going to have you clean the dishes at the kitchen's sink and the table there."

"Not now," He replied that he cannot wake himself up due to the fact that he slept close to daylight but, it's almost close, "I don't have enough energy to get myself up because I was forced to clean the mess onto the hallway because of you."

"Well... That is no excuse for that. It's your fault for making the agents get away with the person that you've just called him yesterday where you assigned him to capture the dogs there and keep them onto the cage somewhere around the area until the agents arrives at the first place just to rescue them immediately before leaving this place and get out of here as fast as they can before we we're able to catch us there. Now get up or I'll give you more consequences other than the consequences that I just told you before."

"Okay." He gets up with anger with full of stress.

"And I suggest you quit that attitude in-front of me and don't even try to do that to me on what I just said to you!" His boss tells him to quit that attitude immediately because it is rude to do that in-front of people especially when he is in-front of the authorities.

Diaz gets-off his bed immediately before he can walk straight to the dining room area immediately without taking himself a shower due to the fact that his boss will get mad and give him more consequences to him if he does that immediately.

Upon his arrival there immediately... He will go straight to his seat where his boss will place the cooked dish in-front of him where he will start eating his meal by taking the utensils at the right side of his dish which the type of utensils that he is holding is a knife and a fork. He will use the knife to cut down the meal that is in-front of him while the fork is going to be used to punch down the food on-top of it so that he can put it onto his mouth for the chewing of the food with the use of his teeth so that he can turn the big food that he just sliced there into smaller pieces so that he will be able to swallow it down all the way to the stomach from the inside.

The total time that he took to eat this meal is going to be 24 minutes and 08 seconds because his eating speed for this one is slow. When he is done eating the meal that is in-front of him... He will stand-out of his chair and return to the room just to get som enough sleep for more energy around his body as he is going to take a nap there.

Wild Dog is going to take the dirty dish on-top of the table which one of his member ate for a very long time due to the fact that his speed for that one is slow and took enough time to eat his own meal there. He will bring them straight to the kitchen's sink for the cleaning of the dish and the utensil there within the use of soap and water before allowing himself to use the dish towel for the wiping of that dish there before putting it at the dish rack for the keeping of the dish there.

He will now go to his office just to think of another plan on how to take over the city until one of his members named Sherudo Garo enters the building where he's going to question him what does he want to do there.

"I want to leave myself at the forest that has fresh air." He tells him that he would like to live at the forest that has lots of fresh air.

"You mean... You would like to go to the forest with fresh air?" His boss questions if that one is true, "Why?" He questions what was the reason why does he want to go there all by himself.