Mission 27-Lost On The Island

While the agents returns back to the clocktower from the mission that they just took several minutes ago... Luke decides to talk to his wife about the vacation on the island where she's going to think about it first but, before she can do that... She will have to ask her leader named Keith if he's going to allow her to go that place with her husband there.

"We're almost back to the clocktower and we're going to decide if I will let you and you're husband go to that island that you are talking about." His leader tells her that they we're almost back to the clocktower due to the number of kilometers that they will take to get there is going to be 460meters total. So it's going to be a short walk to get to this place as soon as possible.

"Alright." She agrees to her leader before walking back to the clocktower which it is just a short distance from there.

When they arrive at the clocktower... They will head inside the building where Cathy and Keith will be at the living room area while the rest of them will be anywhere else.

"Alright Cathy," He questions him upon arriving at that area, "What is the question that you've just said while we we're walking back here for a short period of time?"

"Umm...." She replied about the question that she just said to him before, "It's the going to the island with my husband right?"

"You're the one who said in the first place while we we're walking there. So you should be able to know that while we we're walking back here right?"

"The final question that I said to you is the one that I said before when we get to this place."

"And is that your final question while we we're heading back here?"

"Yes."

"Okay. I will now decide if I'm going to let you have fun there or not." He will now think for a couple of moments on the clock because all he has to do is to answer this question a yes or a no.

His decision for this one is a yes but, they can do it tomorrow because the time right now is 5:00pm and it will be too late for them to go to this place as 6:00pm begins on the early night as this time right now is at sunset where the color of the sky that they we're seeing right now is orange.

"Okay. I'll take note of that and tell it to my husband." She understands her leader before heading to Luke's room just to tell him about heading to the island there.

-----------------

"Hey Cathy," Her husband questions him about the thing that they would like to go to the island, "Have you decided if we're going to the island today?"

"Yeah," She replied that she has decided making him to become excited as he is ready to hear her out, "We can't go to the island today but, we can go tomorrow because Keith told me that it's late."

"What time is it by the way?"

"According to what Keith told me... The short hand is pointing at number 5. So which means... The time right now is sunset and early night is coming up soon."

"I see... Keith is going to chew us if we attempt to leave this place without knowing him within the late time so we'll just do it tomorrow. You're right."

"Yeah. But, we don't know if we can go out to find ourselves a raft since we are not sure if this floating thing is still at the storage area."

"Well... We can head up to the storage area to find where the raft is right?"

"Sure. Let's do that first then, if we weren't able to find it there... Then, we will have to go to the shop to buy ourselves that one tomorrow."

"Right. Let's head up there now." He agrees before the two can head upstairs to the attic to find the item that they we're looking for.

The total time that they took to look around is 30 minutes on the clock but, it turns out that the item that they we're looking for is not here which will make them have to look at the stores that has that item around the shelves or around the area.