Mission 12-Robot Movie

Evan returns home from the delivery of the shoe that he just made several hours ago where Cathy is going to question him if they would like to go to the movies today which he agrees and decides to go straight there by having the two leave the headquarters first before heading to the mall because this is where the cinemas will be held even though a cinema itself can also be held in the city alone.

They will have to call the taxi other than walking because this is the better choice to do so that they will be able to get to they're favorite locations faster. The total time that they took to wait for the cab to appear at they're side is going to be several minutes on the clock because the cab's appearance might be rarely or often.

When the cab appears at they're side... They will get into the vehicle so that they can tell the driver that they would like to go to the mall within this day. The total kilometers that they took to get to this mall is going to take about 31.8km while the total time to get to this place is going to be 15 minutes and 22 seconds on the clock.

When the cab arrives at the mall... The driver will drive straight to the drop-off center so that the passengers who we're riding this vehicle will be able to drop themselves down so that they will be able to enter the mall there right after they pay the price to the driver because this is the rules when it comes to taking a ride to a cab at any location they like at the city.

Upon they're arrival at the mall... They will first open they're bags so that the security there will be able to check what's inside the bag as soon as possible so that the authorities will be able to know if they're are any illegal items inside this bag. According to what they saw onto they're bags... They found the illegal items there which are the guns, machine guns, shot guns, and grenade launchers.

"You two have bought illegal items at this mall!" The guard said angrily after he found the illegal items onto they're bags.

"Hey," Evan replied angrily after hearing it from him, "Watch it sir. We are V.S.S.E. Agents and we have the rights to bring weapons just in-case it's an emergency situation."

"Alright. Quit you're yapping. You and your mate can enter this mall but, if we found out that you've violated the use of this items like shooting innocent people. Then, we will report that to your company as well as getting arrested by the police for good. Do you understand this?"

"Yes. I understand that me and my friend will be arrested when we we're caught using these items in a prohibited way."

"Good. That's what I would like to hear. But, anyway... Enjoy you're rest of the day there."

The two will close they're bags before allowing themselves to take the escalator in-order for them to head themselves up to the 4th floor area because this is where the cinemas are located. Before they can enjoy watching a movie there... They will first choose a movie that they would like to watch within this day which the total time that they took to choose a movie that available for them is going to be several minutes on the clock.

The kind of movie that they would like to watch is the robot movie. They will take that movie by first heading to the counter area in-order for them to pay the price there which the cost that they must pay there is going to be $49.21 per person. The person who will be paying for that price is going to be Cathy since she is the person who is interested in doing this thing. She will take out her wallet in-order for her to take the dollar bills inside there which the total price that she needs to pay for this one is going to be $98.42.

The cashier is going to take the bills on-top of that once the payment for this one is successful. She will now show the screen of the cinema's look as well as the available spaces that they can take there but, the ones that has red dots there are not available. So they need to think of a best spot as soon as possible before allowing her to tell the cashier on which spot that they would like to take there.