Mission 7-Heat Up The Food

The total time that they took to look around the area is going to take about 25 minutes on the clock by walking around the area and looking for a restaurant that they would like to have for lunch within this day.

The restaurant that they would like to go is at the Japanese Restaurant even though that they are in American there are some restaurants that would like sell Japanese food but, these food will only appear rarely.

They will head to that restaurant to begin they're registration there which is at the podium where the person is going to question him how many people are they going to eat at this place. In-reply... It's 2 where he will leave the podium and head inside to begin searching for tables that is available for them.

The results for this one is that there's a table that has an available space for two which he will return back to the podium just to report about these people there that there is an available space to seat there which the two will now head inside and head to they're seats to take a seat there as soon as possible. He will now hand-over the menus to them in-order for them to begin reading the lists of foods that's available for them to eat within this day.

The total time that they took to look at the menu is going to take about several minutes on the clock because the food that they are selling there might be expensive. They have to think wisely before allowing themselves to take that food as soon as possible based on the menu that they saw with the price that is low enough.

When they managed to find something to eat on the menu that is based on the low price... He will raise his hand in-order for the waiter to come close to the table for the writing down the lists of orders that they will be taking from there.

"Hello gentlemen," He questions after he sees someone's hand as well as the call from there, "What do you like to order here?"

He will tell the waiter about the things that he would like to order at this place where the waiter there is going to take note of the orders that he just said one-by-one onto his notepad until he says the last order for this one where he will place the order ticket at the kitchen area for the chefs there to start preparing the meal with the following utensils as well as the ingredients needed where they need to follow the steps in cooking this thing which the total time to finish these meals is going to depend how fast they make this thing.

The total time that the chefs will finish this food is going to take about 30 minutes on the clock where the chefs is going to placed the dishes straight to the counter area where the waiter is going to get the dishes there before placing it at they're tray for the moving to the chairs for the placing of the dishes there which these customers are going to begin eating this meal with the use of fork and knife where the knife is going to be used to cut the meal there while the fork is going to be used to punch it down on-top of it before placing it onto they're mouth for the chewing of the food there.

The total time that the two take to eat those things is going to take about several minutes on the clock because they're eating speed is in average where the slow and fast are equal to each other. When the two has nothing on-top of they're dishes... He will raise his hand in-order for them to call the waiter there for the bill that they need to receive within they're own eyes.

The waiter will go straight to the computer to print the bill there by first choosing what are the orders that they take there before tapping the print button where the bill is going to be printed immediately which he will take the bill within his own hands after the printing of that thing.

He will now go straight to the customers there where he will take the bill from him for the reading of the bill within his own eyes. The total payment that he needs to pay for this one is going to be $14.7 where he's going to take out his wallet onto his bag before he can place the dollar bills there so that the waiter can take the bills from him before going to the cash registration area for the keeping of the bills there as soon as possible.