Mission 23-History Crisis

The plane lands back to the city of Los Angeles where the passengers must wait for the plane to arrive at the docking station where this place is used to load and unload passengers from the plane depending if they are departing the country or arriving at the country.

As the plane is now at the docking station... The fasten seatbelt sign will be switched off where the passengers on this plane will now unfasten they're seatbelt immediately by pulling the buckle up so that the two will separate each other. The passengers will now stand-out of they're seats before they can walk straight to the compartment area which is on-top of them because this is where they will use to keep they're baggages there whenever they are riding onto a plane.

They will now leave the plane in-order for them to get the baggage claim area where these baggages we're been sent at the departures area for they're check-in time. They will take the baggages there before allowing themselves to leave the airport immediately so that they can go to the hotel or back home depending on what would they like to do about it.

As the agents leaves the airport... They will wait for the taxi cab to arrive at they're side because they didn't bring a car during the trip to Africa but, it was Alex and Keith are the ones who we're traveling to that country due to the fact that Alex and Henry have received they're assignments to they're teacher before allowing all the students to leave the campsite immediately.

The vehicle that they'll be riding is a PUV where only 5 passengers are allowed to fit in this car. The total number of people who are waiting for the vehicle to arrive there is 11. So they need at least 3 vehicles to wait in-order for them to be able to take a ride at this vehicle and head back to the clock tower for they're rest there as soon as possible.

The total time that they took to wait for the cabs is going to depend how much longer will it be. Whenever there's a cab appearing at they're side... They will head inside the vehicle in-order for them to take themselves a ride there before telling the driver to drive straight to the clock tower area because this is where they're home base is.

The total kilometers to get to this place is going to depend how far the kilometer is as 3 cabs drives in a different direction where-in... The total time that they'll be able to get to this place is going to depend as well because of the traffic from the road or the stoplight has a red light on it which all vehicles who sees this light must stop onto they're track until it's time for them to move they're vehicle which the light for that will lit up green.

As the cab stops at this place... They will have to pay the price to the driver depending on how much is that because it's going to depend how long the driver got to that place. After paying... They will head inside the building so that they can relax themselves there or get a good night sleep after heading to the bathroom area to put on they're pajamas since the time right now is 10:45pm where-in they're sleeping time is past the clock and they are required to go straight to they're beds in-order for them to get themselves a goodnight sleep as soon as possible.

The next morning... Alex and Keith wakes-up from they're bed in the early morning because they need to prepare the breakfast meal at the kitchen area as fast as they can before the agents wakes-up from they're bed before heading to the shower area to take themselves a bath then, go to the dining room area for they're breakfast there.

Before allowing themselves to prepare the meals at the kitchen area... They will go to the bathroom area to take themselves a shower in-order for they're bodies there to become clean as soon as possible. The total time that they took to take themselves a shower is going to be several minutes on the clock where they will have to follow the phases in taking themselves a shower in-order for they're bodies to become cleaner as soon as possible.