Mission 8-Hunters In The Forest

The agents are looking for a restaurant that they are supposed to be eating within this day until they saw some holes onto the tree where they will go straight there and investigate what are those things.

"Hey look," Gorgio said happily after he managed to see the restaurant that they are supposed to be going within this day, "We managed to find the restaurant there."

"Really?" Keith replied if one of his agents are sure about this, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just look what I saw and you'll see it within your own eyes." He points at that place where the agents will take a look at it within they're own eyes.

"Woah," He begins to exclaim upon seeing it within his own eyes, "That place looks amazing. Let's go in there and take a look at it as soon as we can."

"Right." His members replied back as they agree to this conversation before they can head straight to the restaurant in-order for them to begin eating they're breakfast for this day.

"Good morning sir," The staff from the podium of this restaurant said with a smile upon they're arrival there, "What can we help to serve you?"

"We would like to dine at this place for at least 11 people." Keith replied that they would like to eat at this place.

"Alright. I'll go check if there's a space for you." He understands him before heading inside the building just to find a space on what's available.

According to what he saw for an available space... He sees that there is only one vacant slot that can only fit 6 people at that time where they will be forced to go seat at the bench in-order for them to wait for other customers to leave the table permanently.

While they are waiting for the customers to leave the table... They pass by a police officer who is looking for a wanted criminal around the area. He heads to the podium just to tell the staff there that he would like to dine at this place from his hunt mission to find the criminal who is always capturing dogs around the area illegally.

"Okay. I'll go check the table if there's an open slot for you," He understands the officer before he can take a look at those seats there if there is an available space for him to take there, "Sorry sir. There is no slot available for you to take from your looking thing." He tells him that there is no slots available for him to take from his hunt of the criminal that he is supposed to be looking for.

"What?" The officer exclaims after hearing the information to him, "How on-earth did my slot not available?"

"Well.... The tables we're completely occupied where you have to wait until the customers who we're finished eating and taking the bill as they completely paid with cash or credit unless they we're unable to pay the price said to the bill."

"Then, what about the table right there?"

"I'm afraid that one's reserved by someone who just arrived at this place a couple of moments ago. So please go to the bench and wait for an available space that's available for you."

"Fine," He understands the officer before he can walk straight to the bench just to wait for a slot that is available. The position that he took in seating at the bench is beside the agents where Alex begins to question about his hunt for the criminal that he is supposed to be looking for, "You mean.... This guy?" He shows the wanted poster to them so that they'll be able to analyze who was that criminal that they saw onto the poster.

"Who on-earth is he?" Alex questions after seeing the poster there.

"His name is Zeus Bertrand. He hunts for dogs all-over the area even with dog tags so that they will bring them to a black market to sell it for money."

"What? That's horrible! He won't get away with that but, do we believe that he is working with Wild Dog?"

"I don't know but, we can work together if you guys are interested in hunting that criminal."

"Sure. But, I also found this in the forest while we we're walking our way here." He agrees to help him out then, he shows the item that he found at the trees at the forest.