Mission 2-Cat Claws

Sherudo is done combing his own hair with the use of his brush with one of his soldier holding the mirror for him since he wields the combs in both hands due to the fact that he wants to make his hair in much more of a fashionable style.

He hands-over the comb to the other men before ordering him to put it back on where it belongs as he is going to return to the television area where he will go to the shelf first just to take a look on what will be the movie that he would like to watch within this day. The total time that he took to think of a movie that he would like to watch within this day is going to be a couple of moments because the movies that he got from that shelf is based on what movies that he liked when he is younger or the times before he decided to get revenge for one of the presidents had completely taken place as the ruler of Sercia.

The movie that he would like to watch within this day is going to be CATS which is a film that is released in Universal in the year 2018. He takes that disk with him before he can open the box so that he will be able to take the disk there before inserting it straight to the disk player for the spinning of the disk in complete 360 degrees faster. He will close the player's lid in-order for that disk to begin spinning that thing in the said speed so that the final step that he will do is to press the play button in-order for the movie that he's going to watch within this day will play from the warning screen, the logo's home video, trailers of the movie that will appear from the future, and finally... the menu where the customer is going to give a choice on what to do about this movie.

The total time that he took to look at those following parts is going to take about 10 minutes on the clock because the first two is just going to take about a couple of moments to appear onto the screen then, for the following movie trailers that will appear in the future is going to take about a range of 2-5 minutes depending on how long the trailer was and how many are there.

Now that the following trailers has been revealed to him but, he already has those onto his collection... It is time for him to begin choosing on what to do at this movie where he will take the remote onto the table before pressing the arrow keys there in-order for him to make his selection there as soon as possible.

The choice that he would like to select based on the menu is the play movie because he wants to watch the movie based on that title from beginning to end. To confirm the selection... He needs to press the okay button so that the movie there will play from start to finish. He puts down the remote as he sees the movie onto the screen playing the logo of that company to be followed with the events of the movie from start to finish.

Meanwhile.... Diaz is passing by at this place to get the phone there to pick up a criminal that he would like to send to the city until he sees people that looks like cats with jewels around they're bodies depending on what area they are thinking that he has an idea on stealing the jewels at any shop it has.

Before he can make a call to one of the criminals that looks like a cat... He will head straight to Sherudo just to question him if he's going to give his favorite jewels by robbing around the store.

"Who asked you?" He questions with pout, "You're boss?"

"I'm just asking Sherudo," He replied that he was just asking, "You don't need to get mad at me."

The prince looks at the screen deciding if he's going to allow him to do the task for him which the total time that he took to decide for that is going to be a couple of moments on the clock because all he has to do is to answer his question a yes or a no.

The answer that he will be telling him is a yes due to the fact that it will work and he would like to collect a bunch of jewels that he wanted for himself which he will take the phone onto his hand so that he will begin the call for the cat person in-order for him to this place to be recruited by them.

After calling... The cat person will appear at that area where he's going to order him to go to the jewelry shops around the area and search for jewels that Sherudo really loves.