Mission 4-Dog Love

Somewhere around the streets... The strange dog is walking straight to the spaghetti house due to the fact that the two chefs really likes that dog and he has the ability to stop at this place anytime he likes. In-order for the chefs who we're working there to get the attention from him... He needs to bark loudly within a couple of times depending how many of it but, short.

"Well... Hello doggy," The leading chef said happily, "You must be here to stop for a visit aren't you?"

The dog bark several times in a row with a smile which he is replying to him as a yes. Where he will tell the assistant chef to send him bones so that he will be able to lick it for breakfast since the main food for dogs are bones.

He will now take it somewhere around the area to enjoy licking it by biting it straight to his favorite spot due to the fact that his original home has lost due to the owner disbanded him many years ago where he completely lost his past memories about the things that he has done there.

When he found his favorite spot... He will take a seat before putting the bone down so that he can begin licking it with his own mouth. While he is licking it with full of smiles... He sees the vehicle driving at the side of him where he's going to park his car there before allowing himself to get down the vehicle so that he can go to the walls there which is the fence of someone's house just to nail the poster there as soon as possible.

After nailing the poster there... He will return back to the vehicle and drive straight to the dog pound where he's going to keep the captured dogs there. The dog walks straight to the poster slowly so that no one around this area will see him what he is doing.

On the poster... He sees the information about the dog collar policy where if any dogs is caught not wearing a collar... Then, these dogs will be captured and to be brought straight to the dog pound for the rest of it's life.

He goes after the vehicle to free them immediately as soon as possible by running so that he will be able to rescue those captured dogs as fast as he can before the vehicle managed to reach to the area where he's going to place those in jail.

His rescue attempt is a success where he managed to block the driver onto the road causing for him to exclaim with shock due to the fact that the dog is on the way and won't be able to get out forcing for him to leave the vehicle with a dog capturing pole onto his hand so that he can catch that creature before sending him at the back so that he will also be locked with the other dogs who we're already captured by him.

He managed to evade it with agility speed so that the capturer will have a hard time to catch it with his pole making himself to slip somewhere around the area that is not safe or at the trash cans after several attempts on trying to capture that thing with the use of his item.

With the guy at the side... He will jump to the back of the vehicle where he's going to break the lock by using his teeth to pull off the wood spike so that the cage will open where he's going to tell them to get out of this place as fast as they can where the dogs will jump down to the ground immediately so that they can get out of this place immediately before the capturer comes back for the thing that he is supposed to do immediately.

Meanwhile... At the headquarters of the V.S.S.E.... Cathy is making a phone call to one of her friends from school which some of them are available at her country while others don't since the school that she visited during her childhood times is at London where she is forced to stay there after her parents had moved in to a new country for the rest of they're lives leaving her for good.

The classmate that she is currently calling right now is... Edward where she is asking to come to this place to take care of her dog while she and her agents are taking a vacation at Alex's favorite hotel for a couple of days and she must promise them not to be rude to her dog because she doesn't like that.