Mission 13-Christmas Tears

While the agents are having dinner at the headquarters... Alex tells them that he will be off for Christmas Eve due to the fact that he needs to meet his family there as soon as possible.

"Okay," Lance questions when he will return back to headquarters, "When will you return back to this place?"

"After Christmas which is tomorrow and the following day because Christmas Eve is tomorrow while Christmas Day is after that event." He replied when he will be returning back to this place as well as the event's schedule that is happening around this world.

"Okay. What will you do with your family during those said days?"

"Well.... I'm going to meet my younger sister there and I'm also going to have a feast there during dinner time as well as having lots of fun there."

"Alright. Enjoy your day there."

Alex will continue eating his dish until there is nothing left on-top of his plate since he is not yet done in eating his dinner there. His eating speed is in moderate where the slow and fast speed level are equal to each other.

When there is nothing left on-top of his dish... He will take the dish with him so that he will be able to send it straight to the kitchen's sink where he's going to wash that thing later on because the other agents we're still not yet done eating they're own meal there as they're speed for that is unknown.

The total time that he took to wait for those guys to finish eating dinner as soon as possible is going to take about 22 minutes on the clock where the agents are going to bring they're dishes straight to the kitchen's sink at the side of that so that the leading agent will be able to clean it up with the use of soap and water there.

After all of the agents had put they're dirty dishes straight to the kitchen's sink but, at the side of it so that it won't fill the pit there when someone is washing the dishes with the use of soap and water before they can wipe it with a dish rack so that those dishes there will be cleaned and good as new. He will now begin cleaning those dishes with the said materials before wiping them down with the next material before putting it at the storage of those dishes so that he will be able to keep those dishes there until they need it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner depending on what time will they start eating once again.

The total time that he took to clean all of those dishes there is going to take about 10 minutes on the clock where he managed to clean all of those within the said materials before putting it at the storage room to keep those dishes there as soon as possible.

When he is done cleaning all of the dishes there... He will begin packing up the things where Alan questions why he is now packing up all of the things that he has with him thinking that this person is going to leave this headquarters permanently.

"Alan," He tells him that he was just packing up the clothes that he needs to bring back home, "I was just packing up the clothes that I should be bringing back home as well as the things that I just only need. Don't worry... I'll be back to this place when Christmas is over."

"I see...." His friend replied as he is understanding about it, "I taught you're leaving this place for good making me and the agents worried."

"Are you kidding. I won't do that to you guys because if I did... Then, the whole team will fall apart."

"True. And if this team falls apart... The whole Wild Dog Organizations will be able to conquer this world permanently where if we don't follow they're orders then, they will do something bad against us."

"You mean.... They can give orders to the people as well as the ability to give punishments?"

"Yes. Something like that."

"I see.... Well... I'll just have to be careful out there and make sure that I'll always stay at your side as soon as possible."

"Good. If you don't have anything to say... then, continue your thing."

"Alright." He agrees to his fellow agent before he continues to fix the things that he needs to bring at his house which are the clothes and the things that he only needs there since he will return back here after the Christmas event is over.