Mission 19-Luke And Cathy Are Getting Married

While the two are still walking at the park in the late noon... They heard the announcement that there is a fireworks coming this night which Cathy would like to see the fireworks all by herself where her friend also agrees that they he would like to see that too within his own eyes.

"We should go and tell him what time will the fireworks begin." She tells him that they need to go straight to him just to make them know when will that be starting.

"The time will start for that show is going to be 8:00pm." The guy who is preparing for the show tells what time will they start the show.

"Okay. We'll take note of that," She replied back to him as they will note the time there, "Do we need something to buy before the fireworks show begins?" She questions his friend if there is something that they need to buy before the show starts.

"Well...." He thinks of it before telling to her what are the items that he would like to buy depending on the store that he'll be going within this day, "For my opinion... I'm going to buy a golden ring for you since I would like you to propose there while the fireworks are going."

"Okay. Shall we go there while there's time?"

"Sure." He agrees before leaving the park and head to the jewelry shop in-order for them to look for a golden ring all-over the area as they are deciding what will be the ring that they would like to use to propose themselves and get married to each other since they're ages are above the age of 18 as they are now at adult age.

The total time that they took to search for that item is going to take about several hours on the clock due to the fact that they need to think of what will be the perfect ring that they will use during the time of proposal since there are different likes as well as the designs that contains onto that ring whenever they are roaming around the area and searching for the ring that they would like to use there as soon as possible.

The person who managed to found the ring there is Cathy Ricci due to the fact that she saw a red heart shape on-top of the ring where she will tell the employee there that she would like to buy that thing there. The cost for that thing is going to be $175.00 because of the likes and how good the quality is. So the price is going to depend how valuable that thing where if the item is in low valuable... Then, the item for that one is going to be cheaper but, if the items is high... then, that item is going to be expensive as the customers won't be able to buy that thing for good.

She will take out her wallet in-order for her to take out the dollar bills there so that she can place those on-top of the counter area for the paying of that item that she just chose there. The employee will take the ring from the box that matches at the container before giving it to her for the keeping of the item that she just bought there.

"Okay Luke," She calls him there as they will now leave the store right now due to the fact that she purchased the ring that she will be using for proposal, "We are now leaving this store."

"Really?" He begins to question with shock due to the fact that she managed to purchase the ring there, "You managed to purchase the ring that you liked?"

"Yeah. We're going to leave this shop right now other than standing and looking for the other rings that we would like to use for proposal."

"Okay," He agrees to her before leaving this shop as soon as possible, "Now what are we going to do?" He questions what are they going to do after leaving the store that they used to buy what will be the ring that they can use to propose during the fireworks show.

"Hmm..." She thinks about it before telling him what will they do while there is remaining time, "We can go to a restaurant and have ourselves an early dinner there."

"Sure. That would be a great idea." He agrees with a smile before heading to any restaurant that they would like to go all-over the area.

The chosen restaurant is the Luxury Restaurant under the total kilometers of 7.4km while the total time to get to this place is going to be 13 minutes and 29 seconds on the clock. When they arrive there... They will go to the podium area where Cathy is going to tell the staff there that they would like to dine at this place where he's going to question how many are there would they like to eat there so that he will know if that's table is available under the said number of customers. The answer for that is 2 where he will head inside just to see if there is an available slot for them to seat there.