Mission 18-Wolf With Courage

At the park in the snowy day... Cathy and Luke are walking at the pathway as they we're wandering around the area and encounter a statue that is beside them where she begins to take a look at that thing within her own eyes. She takes a picture of it with the use of her camera so that she will keep it on memory. She keeps on taking the picture for very much longer causing for her partner to become worried about her thinking that she will stay there for a very long time.

"Cathy," He questions how much longer will she keep on doing that, "How much longer will you keep on doing that?"

"For a very long time because this statue looks familiar to me." She replied that she will keep on doing that for several hours on the clock due to the fact that she looks familiar to that statue that she is standing in-front of her.

"Really? Can I see that within my own eyes?" He tells her to see the statue within her own eyes so that he will be sure if that one is true.

"Sure." He begins to analyze the statue in-front of him so that he will take a good closer look at that thing about what it really looks like.

The statue that he is seeing within his own eyes is the wolf named Balto where he begins to exclaim that the name of this animal specie from the movie is real. When he takes a closer look at the details of that thing... He will have to question her how did that thing become real other than just a fictional or a movie itself.

"Well..." She begins to explain the reasons to him about the creature appearing in real life, "The reason why the creature becomes real is he's a hero and save the children from the town on the day of winter when they felt sick."

"Really?" He begins to exclaim upon hearing it within his ears, "You have one when you we're at that place?"

"Yeah. I do when I was a child at the age of 9. I also have the same creature that is on the statue where she still leaving at my house while I'm at this country."

"You do and your wolf friend is a girl?"

"Yes. Do you have a problem unless I would like to tell a story about it?"

"Umm.... No. Just tell me the story about it okay."

"Alright." She agrees to him before allowing herself to begin the story by telling the things that she encountered that sickness when she was just a kid.

Many years ago in the year 1991 somewhere around the region of London at the snowy forests... Several dogs who has the ability to go onto the cold weather are pulling the sleigh controlled by the strong guy with the cargo package behind him but, this thing is fragile so he needs to careful when he is telling the dogs to go further to the location that they would like to go.

The total kilometers that he took to go to the target place which is the town is going to be 44.7km while the total time to get to this place is going to be 37 minutes and 41 seconds. At the town... The guy raises his gun up to the sky before pulling the trigger up as the traveler will know that he is almost there.

The wolf begins to smile that they're almost there and begins to head down there to watch him arrive at this place where several people who sees the traveler within the farther distance begins to smile with joy due to the fact that they arrive at this place immediately with the package containing a specific secret item there.

The box taker will go straight to the box before bringing it straight to the correct store for the keeping of the item there right after checking these items if that's the correct one they've ordered as well as putting the price tag there for each item so that this item will be on sale whenever the customer would like to buy that thing within they're own eyes.

One of the kids named Cathy begins to smile with joy due to the fact that this brave looking dog has managed to reach back to the place with full of courage.

On the next race where the driver will test out the next batch of dogs who will accompany him in taking the next package... The little girls' beanie begins to fall off the ground at the road causing for her to begin crying with tears due to the fact that the wind blew it hardly from behind. While the wolf is watching the race of these creatures... He sees the dog rushing straight to the headwear making himself rush straight to it just to get the thing out of the way but, the creature beside him tries to bite him at the leg but, he managed to dodge it quickly as soon as possible to prevent himself from receiving a bite as soon as possible.