Mission 16-Ancient Monkey Statues

When the agents managed to arrive home from the previous mission at the oceans... Alex receives a phone call from someone which he will have to take it out of his pocket before he can put it onto his ear so that he will be able to hear the caller's words there as soon as possible after he put that onto his ear there.

"Hello?" He questions after the following requirements in answering the call we're met.

"Alex," One of his friends tells him to come to this place as soon as possible because this is an important thing to do, "Will come to my place please because it's really important."

"Really? Where are you?"

"I'm at my house and I'm going to need your help in searching for the golden monkeys there as soon as possible."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. The boss told me to search for those things all-around the map but, I wasn't able to find any of those onto my own screen. So if it's possible that you can help me search them for me so that I'll be able to go to these locations there as soon as possible?"

"Sure. I'll help and when I'm done... Can I accompany you there because we don't know if there are a bunch of traps there where you will die permanently if you are not careful."

"Sure. That's a good idea because anyone who supports me will have a better chance in surviving as well as looking for the things that we really need."

"That's good. Now I'm going to hang-up to begin my search at my laptop as soon as possible."

"Okay. I'll wait for the search as well as meeting me at my house. Bye." He ends the call with him permanently and wait for the coordinates to be sent by him.

"Alex," Evan questions who was that person receiving a call after Alex ends the call with that person as well as putting it onto his pocket for the keeping of this device safely, "Who was that person?"

"Evan," He replied to the questioning person that it was one of his friends who makes a call to him, "It's one of my friends named Raphael. He asked me to search for the locations of the golden monkey onto the map of my computer so that I can send these coordinates straight to him for the checking of these coordinates one-by-one for him since he is having a hard time. So it's my job to do it before I can send it straight to him for the locations there then, I'm going to join him there for the search of that thing easily."

"I see... Can I accompany you too as well in-order for that mission to become easier?"

"Sure. Just follow me to my room and you'll be able to help me in searching where they are."

"Okay." He agrees to him before following him to his room where they will begin they're mission in looking for the coordinates of the temples which holds the golden monkey statue where the size of that is small and in jar mode.

Before the search mission can begin... He will have to turn on his computer first by pressing the power button there then, wait for the loading display to be finished for just a couple of moments because this P.C. Needs to prepare everything first before allowing the user to do anything with it.

He will now press the enter button once the background appears onto the screen as well the time today at the bottom left of the screen and the small icons at the bottom right. The next screen that he sees after pressing that button is the password for this device. He will have to enter the code there using letters and numbers but, he needs to enter these in the correct order where if he fails to type it correctly... He will be forced to re-enter it again ever and ever until he managed to enter the passcode correctly as soon as possible where he's going to get access to the applications containing onto this device as soon as possible.

The number of attempt that he entered onto his passcode is going to be a single attempt where his next phase is going to be moving his mouse straight to Chrome for the map search there where he will look around the city that has the said item under his friend's order.