Mission 30-Trapped In Time

At Wild Dog's headquarters... Diaz is watching Back To The Future 1 at the living room area where Sherudo used to watch different kinds of movies that he likes there. After watching the movie onto the screen within his own eyes... He has an idea to defeat the agents once and for all where he will have someone operate a trap around the city thinking that it's one of the best excitement that they want to see but, it turns out that this thing is a trap created by that team. He will stand-out of the sofa before heading to the disk player to turn that thing off so that he will take the disk out of the player before putting it back to where it's came from which is the disk box under the movie title. He will put it back at the shelf for the keeping of this movie so that he can go to the table for the calling of the person that he would like to send at this city.

The person that he's calling is Santana who's a guy that has a bowler hat on-top of his head along with blue eyes and formal attire. He arrives at the area where he questions if he would like to tell what are the previous things that he has done within his day here on-earth where the person who just sent him at this place refuses due to the fact that he has an order that he would like to give to him which is the creating of the trap around the city for the enemies' surprise.

"That's sounds like a good idea," He said with a smile, "But, where can I create traps for your enemies to be surprised by one of my creations in secret?" Before allowing him to create traps all-over the city... He will have to question him where will he place the traps around the area because he is not sure where will he do that.

"Just create a trap at any place you like but, you have to make sure that you trap the agents perfectly or I'm going to slap you onto the face. Got it." He tells him that he is free to create any trap that he likes around the area but, he needs to make sure that he does it right or else he's going to receive a punishment from him if he didn't do the great job from that.

"Don't worry boss," He salutes to him as he promise that he won't mess up this plan, "You can just count on me."

"Good. Now go out to the city and begin the plan that I just told you about."

"Right." He understands his boss before leaving this building in-order for him to begin the plan under the hands of Diaz.

Meanwhile... At the city... The agents decides to go for a lunch break where they will be heading straight to a burger shop just to buy some burgers, fries, soft drinks, and sundae. The total kilometers that they took to walk there from they're headquarters is going to be 22.7km while the total time to get to this place is going to be 16 minutes and 33 seconds.

Upon they're arrival at this shop... Alex will head to the counter area falling in-line while the other agents will head straight to they're seats to seat themselves down as soon as possible so that they can secure a spot for themselves while they wait for the leader of the agents to come close to the counter area to begin telling the orders of the food there.

The total time that they took to wait for that is going to be several minutes on the clock until he reached to the counter for the telling of the orders that he would like to say at this place. After saying the final order to the cashier... He will take out his wallet in-order for him to take out the dollar bills there as soon as possible then, hand-it-over to her for the counting of the bills there as she's going to calculate that onto her computer as soon as possible. After computing how much he pays to her... She will keep it onto the cash registration area to prevent any thieves from stealing the money there while the shop is closed but, they will also have to make sure to lock the doors there to prevent robbers from heading inside the building during the nighttime.

He will then, take the number there so that he will bring it straight to his table in-order for him to place the number there and wait for the staff to call the specific number for the getting of the food based on what he just said there. The total time that they took to wait for the food to arrive at this place is going to take about 35 minutes on the clock because the chefs are preparing that food for several minutes depending on how long will each food is going to take for that. When the staff calls the number of that waiting customer... Alex is going to stand himself up before walking straight to the same table where he's going to place the tray on-top of the table in-order for them to begin eating this dish as soon as possible.