Mission 3-Clone Ambush

After the agents managed to arrest the cat claw guy... Alex hears the phone ringing which he will take it out of his pocket before he can put it onto his ear so that he will be able to hear the caller's words there as soon as possible.

"Hello?" He questions after putting it to his ear.

"Alex," One of his friends tells him to come to his place for an urgent stuff, "You need to come to this place so that you can protect me while I'm testing this kind of machine to the target."

"Alright. Where are you standing as you are testing the machine all by yourself?"

"I'm standing at the building apartment at the roof and I'm not allowed to test it at my room because the machine that I'm using is dangerous."

"Okay. Can you tell me the name of the apartment that you are standing on right now."

"The apartment that I am standing on right now is at the north west of your location which is at 11.6km."

"Woah. That's near but, don't worry. We'll get there as fast as we can since the time right now is 11:30pm."

"Alright. I'll be waiting for you there so that you'll be able to see the machine with your own eyes. Bye."

"Good bye." He removes the phone onto his ear after he replied back to him so that he can end the call with him by tapping the red button onto his phone.

"Umm.... Alex," Evan questions after he sees him ending the call, "Who was that person that calls you there?"

"It's one of my friends named Raphael because he wants me to guard the machine that he is currently testing at his roof's apartment." He replied who was that person calling him.

"Okay. So he's telling you to come to this place so that you can protect the machine for him while he is testing it out?"

"Yeah. So if you want to see that thing in-real life... Then, come with me as soon as possible so that we will be able to see it within our own eyes."

"Alright. We're going if that is the case." He agrees to him before they can tell the agents that they will beg going to the apartment where his friends we're waiting so that they'll be able to see the machine that Alex's friend is testing there.

The total time that they'll took to get to this place is going to be 16 minutes and 22 seconds on the clock. When they arrive at this place... They will enter the building before they can go to the elevator so that he can wait for the lift to arrive at this floor by first pressing the up button at the right side of the elevator doors so that the lift can move to that floor for the opening of the door there.

The total time that they took to wait for the lift's door in-front of them to open is going to take about a couple of moments on the clock because the lift's floor standing is at the second floor area as well as the arrow going down the lift. When the doors in-front of them begins to open... He and his friends will head inside the lift so that he can press the R button which represents roof level which the total time that they took to wait for the lift to make a stop at that floor is going to take about an hour on the clock because the people who we're inside might leave while the others might head inside the lift and transport themselves straight to the floor that they would like to go for.

When the lift makes a stop at that floor... They will all leave this lift immediately before they can see Alex's friend at this place.

"Hello guys," He said happily after they arrive at this place on time, "Thanks for coming at this place and you guys are really excited to see the dangerous machine that I would like to test within this day. Right?"

"Right." Alex replied that it is true.

"Now why don't you stand around the area to guard this place and you can also watch me test this machine straight to the target but, you need to make sure that none of the enemies are in the way."

"Okay." The agents agrees to him before they can take they're guarding places to begin guarding this section from the hands of evil or else this test result is going to be a failure.