Mission 14-Stars Of Life

The next morning at Alex's house... The whole family wakes-up from they're bed as they saw they're stockings that has a Christmas present there due to the fact that Santa gave them the gifts there while it's in the morning. Before they are allowed to take it onto they're hand... They will have to go to the bathroom area to take themselves a shower there.

When they are taking a bath there... They will have to wet they're body with water first then, apply soap all-over the body where the next step that they will do is to rinse it with water after the soap is applied all-over the body. After rinsing... They will take the towel to wipe themselves all-over the body before allowing themselves to put on they're clothes that they would like to wear within this day.

With the clothes now worn around they're body... They will go downstairs to the dining room area for they're breakfast that they would like to eat within this day. Alex and his younger sister will take themselves a seat first so that they will wait for they're father to finish cooking breakfast within this day. The breakfast that they will be eating within this day is going to be Ham, Sausages, and Egg. He will take the ham at the refrigerator along with the bacon because they ate these food during the Christmas feast. He will place those at the frying pan and heat for a few moments before placing at those plates so that he will cook the egg within brand new by taking the egg at the fridge before cracking it down with a fork so that the egg from the inside will drop straight to the pan for the beginning of the cooking of this thing.

The total time to cook this egg is going to be 10 minutes on the clock. When the egg is done cooking by him... He will take the egg with him before placing it onto those plates so that he can deliver those things straight to the two kids who are waiting for they're food to be served by him.

Before they can start eating these food. They will take the utensils at the side of they're dish before they can use the knife to slice it down while the fork will be used to punch the food on-top of that before they can put it onto they're mouth so that they can begin chewing it with they're teeth within smaller pieces before allowing themselves to swallow it all the way down to the stomach from the inside.

The total time that they will take to eat this thing is going to depend how fast they are eating this thing whether if they are fast or slow. The total time that Alex took to eat his own meal there is going to be 11 minutes on the clock because his speed is fast due to the fact that he is excited to open the gifts there that he has onto his stockings. His sister is also fast as well because she had a feeling that she wants to see what's inside her present that Santa gave to her at her very own stockings 8 hours ago because the time right now is 8:00am where-in Santa begins giving the presents all-over the city at 12:00am. The time that they woke up in the morning is 7:30am where the total time that they took to take a bath is 10-15 minutes on the clock.

When they are done eating they're food that contains onto the meal within empty dish... They will send the dirty dish straight to the kitchen's sink for they're father to begin cleaning it with the use of soap and water until there is no dirt around the dish which he will now wipe the dish with the use of the dishtowel before he can send that thing straight to the rack for the holding of those dish there.

The two will head up to they're room in-order for them to begin opening they're presents to see what's inside the package as soon as possible. They'll have to unwrap that with they're bare hands before they are allowed to reveal what's inside the box as soon as possible. The things that they saw within they're own eyes is the brand new clothes that they would like to wear within the season of Summer. They won't be able to wear these clothes until the said season arrives because the season right now is Winter. They have no choice but, to say thank you to Santa by looking themselves at the sky.

Meanwhile... Somewhere around the farthest area in space... Several stars begins to flow all-over the area within a spiral direction. The portals at the diagonal areas begins to open as a bunch of junk begins to dump all-over the area turning the stars into black where the leading star who saw this begins to block the incoming dump as soon as possible but, these junk we're too powerful to handle making that thing be thrown straight to the portal itself.