Mission 26-Detective Cathy

After having some by making themselves look like Alan... They all return back to headquarters in-order for them to take themselves a rest there as soon as possible and do they're own things after they return back to they're normal selves where they will have to take off the jacket that Alan wears all the time as well as the wig that looks like him along with the sunglasses that he used to wear on-top of his forehead.

Alicia is reading a book about the story that she has onto the shelf which the book that he purchased there is several years ago. While reading the book that she has onto her hand... She sees breadcrumbs falling onto her shoulder making her look behind her who is watching and eating at the same time while she is reading a book that she got depending on the day that she purchased that.

"What are you doing?" She questions after looking who's doing that thing while reading a book that she has on-hand where the name of that person is... Marc.

"Eating." He replied that he is eating his own bread.

"Do you have to do that while watching me read? It's rude to do that when you're front of the military soldier."

He steps back as that female sergeant is staring at him with anger due to the fact that he needs to follow the policy on facing the sergeant at any place that he is standing there.

Cathy arrives here just to question where is her stuff bear toy that she used to cuddle when she was just a kid. Now it's gone and she felt worried about it. The two agents begin to look at each other as they we're saying the names of the agents as they might be close in saying those words.

"No," She replied with anger before telling the name of the stuff toy, "Cuddles." She says the name of the toy causing for them to look at each other until the dog bites it with it's teeth where she begins to exclaim and heads straight there to let that thing go as this toy is not a food. She scolds it for biting that thing and breaking it apart.

Meanwhile... At Wild Dog's headquarters... Sherudo is having his very own tea party where Wild Dog will head to this room as he needs help for his plan but, he is having more fun with this tea party thing where his going to confiscate those things that he got them as his present during Christmas time last year.

"But, I'm still having fun," The prince said with worries that he is having fun with this tea set as well as he just got it in the event last year, "Also... I just got this last Christmas."

"Alright. Fine," His boss will allow him to keep those tea set that he just received last Christmas, But, he will not join with him there, "However... I'm not going to join you to that party other than the person that just arrived at the door to your room."

"You mean... Him?" The prince questions pointing at that person with suspicious onto his face.

"Yeah. You know him."

"Hello Sherudo," Diaz questions what does he want to do at this place after the prince points him at his finger, "What do you want to do here?"

"I would like you to take a seat beside me and enjoy the tea party with me." He replied what is the thing that they would like to do.

"That's it? Sit beside me and enjoy you're precious tea party?"

"Yes. Do you have a problem?"

"Umm... No thanks. I will just leave this..." He begins to smile with tears as he wants to leave this room immediately but, his boss closes the door permanently which will cause for him to force to head to the chair and seat beside him for they're tea party there.

"Okay. I will be the prince, Wild Dog is the king, and Diaz is going to be the pawn." He tells what will be the roles during this tea party here.

"You can't make me a pawn!" Diaz scolds him after he receives this very low rank from the prince.

"Oh yes. You can. Why don't you just drink a cup of tea in-front of you?"

"I will not drink a cup of tea in-front..." He gets interrupted by they're boss forcing for him to take the cup there and drink it immediately.