Bloody Mary

It was Saturday night and as always the busy people of station square and green hills areas all gather to the popular Club Rouge. One of them the hero Sonic who was yet again bored ever since Eggman retired and settled down. Another was the city sweet heart Amy who was exhausted from runner her bakery. Followed by the edgy but kind ebony hedgehog Shadow who returned from a G.U.N mission with the badass sexy bombshell Rouge. The club was filled with stressed mobians letting loose by alcohol or legal marijuana as they danced to the music. "Ms. Rouge the usual boss?" Asked a female white and black sparrow. "Yes please May thank you" Rouge smiled. Sitting at her usual spot to watch the club. She smiles seeing a familiar pink hedgehog ordering a pomegranate martini. While chatting with Shadow who drank a strong whiskey. She notices Sonic approaching as well and got his usual speed green machine (vodka, sour mix, green schnapps, blue curaçao liqueur and sprite *it's good*) "here ya go boss" "thank you may" she smiled and sipped on her red wine walking over to the group. "Hey Rouge" Sonic smiled. "Hey guys" she replied. The four exchange this weeks war stories. "Wait so a customer ran in to the back then came back to flour bomb you?" Sonic laughed as Amy laughed herself. "All because his friends dare him too?" Rouge chimed in laughing herself. "Yeah!" Amy said laughing herself as shadow smirked chucking. "Woooow and I thought omega was bad" Shadow joined and the four start laughing. "Say where's tails cream, silver and Blaze?" Amy asked. "Oh tails is helping silver out with some contraption while cream and Blaze get ready for the grand opening of their dress shop." Amy said. "I forgot they were opening up one I'm proud of them" sonic praise. "Me too I already told Blaze I be the first customer to but the prettiest dresses they made" Rouge smirked. "Of course you would rouge" shadow said siping his whiskey. "Umm Ms. Rouge you have a call in your office" may said. "Is it that Terrence again?" Rouge asked. "Yes ma'am" "argh.... I'll be right back you guys enjoy yourselves" she said and flies up to her office. "Who's Terrence?" Sonic asked. "Some jerk that wants to by the bar back from here since she made bookoo money from it." Shadow said. "Ah ok" "well I gonna go dance wanna come sonic?" Amy asked finishing her martini. "Let's go I wanna get loose and party!" Sonic finished his drink and pulled Amy to the dance floor. "The such clueless love birds" Shadow said to him self. "Hey May can I get another?" Shadow's ear flick hearing a familiar voice. He turns seeing Knuckles in a black tank that fits tightly but not to tight around his body, jeans and his dreads down. He looked like he been dancing or something because when he pulled up his dreads droplets of sweat flicked off the tips. "Here ya go Knux" she sets down a shot of tequila with salt, a lime and two joints. "Whoa I never thought I see that!"Shadow thought. He watched as knuckles licks the salt took the shot and suck on the lime. "Whoa.... Why did I find that hot?" Shadow said. Knuckles lights one of the joints and heads back to the dance floor as Lady Gaga's Bloody Mary starts to play. "Ok I need another drink that last song took the wind out of me" Amy laughed as her and Sonic go to the closet bar but noticed Knuckles walking on to the floor and started dancing. "Is that?" "Knux?" They both start watching him dance. "May I need you to start blocking his calls" "Yes ma'am" may said. Rouge goes to land when she saw Knuckles dancing on the dance floor. "Knuckie?" She said and watches him. Knuckles is oblivious as his mind and body loose themselves in the song not realizing his friends we're watching. The four watch the echidna dance while smoking a joint. Not only was he fucking good but it was seductive and had entranced the four as they watched him.

Sonic; "God I never realized how hot he is... wait he's my best friend why do I want him?!"

Shadow: "Why do I suddenly want him in my bed?! Oh god that body!"

Amy: "I thought he was good looking but how can he be that hot?!"

Rouge: "Knuckie what are you doing to me?! Why do I crave you?!"

In that moment they all knew that they wanted knuckles all to themselves. "I need him!"