Wedding

Sonic and knuckles looks at each other then back to Julie Sue who drops dead. They look up seeing shadow lowering his gun. "You two ok?" He asked. "Yeah...." They both said. "Shadow did-" Rouge sees the dead Julie Sue. "You killed her..." "I had to she was about to kill Sonic" shadow said and she nods. "What's going on how did you guys-" "We found our Sue was giving our enemies government secrets and planned to rid angel Island by taking knuckles off the island without the emeralds shield up." Rouge said. "We also discovered she was a succubus and was using her powers to get the information and how she was going to take you then the emerald to sell it to snivy Eggman's old accomplice." "So Eggman back to his old tricks?" Sonic said. "No Snivy killed him two weeks ago" Rouge said looking down. "Whoa..." knuckles said in shock. "I'll report back to the commander" Shadow said walking back outside. Knuckles looks at the body of somebody he once loved and thought was his friend before leaving the house. "Knux...." Sonic said and followed him. He watched knuckles walk to the waterfall as the moon starts to rise. Knuckles sat on the rock and hugs his legs looking at the water. "Mind if I join you red?" Sonic said and knuckles nods. Sonic sat next to the echidna and laid his head on his shoulder. "Thanks for saving me from being under her control sonic...." "Well of course I got to protect my future husband and you would've done the same for me." He smile. "That is true" knuckles chuckled. They lay their heads together watching the moon light up the lake. "Wanna go for a night swim?" Sonic asked. "You can't swim" "it's not that deep right I can stand" "true" knuckles said and pushes sonic in the lake. "HEY!" Sonic yelled making Knuckles laugh before he jumped in. The two laughed splashing each other not caring they're in there clothes while shadow and rouge watched smiling. "Ya know they really are perfect for each or her" Shadow smiled. "Yeah they are" Rouge agreed. "Even though his love life was like spaghetti-" "Spaghetti?" Rouge said raising her brow. "I spent to much time with Mario and Luigi in Beijing two years ago. But yeah it was tangle up mess but in the end it turned out good" Shadow said. "Huh interesting but yeah and besides we wound up together~" "that is true and I can't wait to get home~" Shadow growled seductively. "Shadow rouge" they here a robot voice. "Seeze the sexual tension and let's remove body from residents fortress." "That's why you're here Omega" Rouge smiled and walks away. "Yep" Shadow said and pats the metal body as he walks away to join Rouge.

Months later the day of the Wedding

Knuckles pulls his dreads up in a white band and put silver rings on the two dreads that stay down. "You look amazing" Amy smiled walking up putting a dark blue rise on his suit. "Thanks Ames" "Of course Knuckles. I'm glad you finally found happiness." "Well it's thanks to you honestly" knuckles said. "Hey honestly I'm glad we broke up too because I met this really cute girl name Honey. She's here as my plus one and you'll love her she takes care of me and I take care of her." "That's great Ames" knuckles said and kisses Amy's cheek. "Knuckles..." "that was a friendly kiss on the cheek Ames expect one from sonic later" they laugh. "Hey knuckles it's time" cream smiled. "He's coming. Good luck knucklehead" "you too rose" he smiled and looks in the mirror seeing himself in white with the blue rose. "This is it" he smiled and leaves the room. When he saw sonic in a white suit and red rose the two smile. "Ready to get married?" He asked. Knuckles takes his hand. "Born ready" he replied and they walked down the aisle together.

Once the vows were said and sealed with a kiss the two start many years of happy, loving and long marriage.

End