Snowed in

Everyone starts to leave but knuckles couldn't get what tails told him out of his mind. When he remembered what Amy told him he had to know. "Hey Ames? Sonic could you both stay for a moment I need to talk to you both." He said and they nodded. "I'll see you two for G.U.N training Friday" he said. "Ok knux" Rouge and Shadow replied and left the island. Knuckles makes sure they leave before coming back to his house and felt the cold air getting colder. Once he walked in his house and locks the door he heads into the living room where the two hedgehogs sat. "Ok come clean you two" he asked sternly. "What do you mean knuckles?" They said and he glares at them. "You know what I mean now talk" he said in a stricter tone. The two hedgehogs were fidgeting on the couch as the red one stared them down. "Well?!" "I FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!" They both yelled and the echidnas eyes widen. "Whoa I had a feeling but I had no idea it be right" "im sorry repeat that?" He said. They repeat it and he knew he heard right. "I... um... wow.. uh I need to lay down...." He said and went to his room. "How did this happen?! I mean... I never thought about being with any of them. ARGH! But why me of all people?!" He thought and suddenly his door was being knocked on. "Knuckles?" Sonic asked. "What? Sonic?" "Ummmm this might be a bad time to ask but could Ames and I stay over we're kinda snowed in...." "WHAT?!" Knuckles jumps out of bed and sees a blizzard outside. "Goddamn it!" He said but sighed. He exit his room and showed his friends the guest rooms and gave them extra blankets. "Just once it clears up you both leave ok?" He said and they nod. "Knuckles we-" "look I need time to think because this is new to me ok? Now goodnight." He goes to bed. As he laid there he made a realization. "Wait if Amy and Sonic fell for me from the club....and they acted weird today.... Then that means..." He sat up.

"Omg shadow and rouge are also in love with me!"