Clouds

Sonic smile heading back to angel island for his and knuckles date. He sees the echidna with his eyes close soaking up the sun as he sat on a rock next to the lake. "Don't you look stunning my red merman" sonic tease walking up. "Shut up" knuckles laughed as sonic hands him his food. "So what do you want to do after this knux?" Sonic asked before sipping his soda. "Honestly take a page from your book and just really take it easy today" he smiled. "Awwww knux" Sonic smiled. After they finished their food they kick back and lay on the grass watching the clouds. The wind blows through the grass and tickles their bodies. "This is actually very nice sonic I see why you enjoy it" "I'm glad knux maybe you could have this almost all the time.... But I understand that you have a job to do." Sonic said. "Ya know Tikal, Mace and I have talked about rotating since mace is moving back. So I could actually finally have more time for me." Knuckles said. "Knuckles that's awesome!" Sonic smiled. "Yeah it really is and I can't wait to spend more time off the island." He smiled and Sonic loves seeing the relief and happiness in the echidnas face. "I can show you some fun areas out of town if ya want?" Sonic asked and knuckles looks at him. "I would absolutely love that sonic" he smiled and they continued to watch the clouds and held each others hands.

"First the pink bitch now the blue?! ARGH!!!"