Blue devil 🍋

Today was the day! Sonic has knuckles for two whole weeks! Knuckles arrived at Sonic's house which was very nice to his surprise. "Wow Sonic nice place" "really I'm thanks" Sonic blushed. "Honestly I just got this last week ya know clean slate but ummmm I haven't really broken into my new room so ummmm could maybe help me?~" he blushed. "You blue devil~"

The two strip tease each other before laying on the new mattress. They kiss passionately holding each other close and rubbing off each other. Sonic soon kisses down the echidnas body and licks on his member. Knuckles moans once the hedgehog laps his lips around his member and sucks on him. "Fuck your mouth feels so good~" knuckles moaned gripping the hedgehogs heads as sonic grips the his thighs. Sonic's tongue swirls around and gently nibbles the tip. "A-ah~" his ears flick hearing that lustful moan from his red lovers lips. "Sonic I'm-" Pop. "Why did you stop?!" Knuckles asked. "Because I want to make you wait~" Sonic winked but knuckles knew what that meant. He gently grabs sonic neck and pins him down. "You fucking tease~" he smiled. "Punish me then red~" Sonic grinned. "Ok you asked for it" but they were interrupted when the doorbell rang. "Are you expecting anyone?" Knuckles asked and Sonic shook his head. The bell rings again and sonic groans so they both get dressed quickly. When sonic answers the door he's shocked seeing Shadow standing there. "What are you doing here murderous faker!" Sonic snapped. "Where is he? I know he's here his car is in your driveway." Shadow growled. "Shadow what do you want?" Knuckles said walking up. "Is it true.... You and sonic are together now?" He asked and knuckles nods. "May I request something and after that I'll leave you both alone....." he said and the two looked at each other. "What is it?"

2 hours later

Knuckles lays there with two passed out hedgehogs next to him as he looked up at the ceiling in disbelief.

"Did we really just have a three way...."