Info And Characters

Thunderclan:

Leader: Sharpstar, fully black tall tom with emerald green eyes.

Deputy: Silentstone, gray-white-ish tom with chocolate brown eyes.

Medicine cat: Rainwhiskers, white and blue-gray she-cat with baby blue eyes.

Warriors: Meadowslate- a red-brown ish tom with orange and red heterochromia eyes.

Lionfang- a tom that resembles a lion with his fur and strength with green eyes.

Spiritwhisper- a half blind she-cat with white-light blue-gray-ish fur with a blue eye.

Goldensmoke- a golden furred she-cat with blue and pink-reddish heterochromia eyes.

Royalscar- a black-gray-ish tomcat with a gaint scar accross his muzzle and face, reddish eyes.

Apprentices: Smokepaw- a gray, tall she-cat with a light gray speckled fur with beautiful gray eyes.

Metalpaw- a beautiful tom with brown-hazel ish fur and light brown eyes.

Queens: Aquawhisper- a she-cat with brown, light brown and hazel like fur with red and brown heterochromia eyes. (kits: Coyotekit, Sagekit, Timberkit and Monarchkit)

Emeraldfire- a she-cat with a black fur and blue eyes. (kits: Wolfkit and Dawnkit)

Kits: Wolfkit- a black tom with reddish eyes.

Coyotekit- a brown-light brown ish she-kit with emerald green eyes.

Sagekit- a fully black tom-kit with brown eyes.

Timberkit- a nature brown-hazel-light brown ish tom-kit with emerald eyes.

Monarchkit- a hazel-black ish tom-kit with reddish eyes.

Dawnkit- a she-kit with beautiful dark gray fur and blue eyes.