{new Info And Upgrades}

ThunderClan

Leader: Sharpstar- fully black tall tom with emerald green eyes.

Deputy: Silentstone- gray-white-ish tom with chocolate brown eyes.
{apprentice: Coyotepaw}

Medicine cat: Rainwhiskers- white and blue-gray she-cat with baby blue eyes.
{apprentice: Timberpaw}

Warriors: Meadowslate- a brown-reddish tom with orange and red heterochromia eyes.
{apprentice: Monarchpaw}

Lionfang- a tom that resembles a lion with his fur and strength with green eyes.
{apprentice: Sagepaw}

Spiritwhisper- a half blind she-cat with white-light blue-gray-fish fur with a blue eye.

Goldensmoke- a golden furred she-cat with blue and pink-reddish heterochromia eyes.

Royalscar- a black-gray-ish tomcat with a giant scar across his muzzle and face, red eyes.
{apprentice: Metalpaw}

Tigerleap- a tabby tomcat that resembles a tiger with green and blue heterochromia eyes and a impressive leaping ability.
{apprentice: Smokepaw}

Aspennose- a selfless tabby she-cat with a brown pelt and green eyes.

Oneclaw- a light gray tomcat with broad shoulders and blue eyes.

Leapingpelt- a brown tabby she-cat with orange eyes and big frontpaws

Elders: Specklewind- an old tabby she-cat whom is the oldest in the clan, reddish-brown colored pelt and orange eyes.

Oldfire- a fully black tom with chocolate brown eyes with a scarred muzzle.

Tatteredtalon- an agile, selfless she-cat with gray-white-ish pelt with unusual large front paws and claws.

apprentices: Smokepaw- a gray, tall she-cat with a light-gray speckeld fur with beautiful gray eyes.

Metalpaw- a beautiful tom with brown-hazel-ish fur and light brown eyes.

Coyotepaw- a brown-light brown-ish she-cat with emerald green eyes.

Sagepaw- a fully black tom with brown eyes.

Timberpaw- a bracken-colored tom with emerald eyes.

Monarchpaw- a hazel-black ish tom with red eyes.

Queens: Aquawhisper- a she-cat with bracken-colored fur with brown-reddish and brown heterochromia eyes.

Emeraldfire- a she-cat with black fur and blue eyes. (kits: Wolfkit and Dawnkit)

Sandstorm- a blond she-cat with green eyes and big front paws
{kitting soon}

Streamingsky- a gray-blue she-cat with green eyes.
{kitting Soon}

Kits: Wolfkit- a black tom-kit with red eyes.

Dawnkit- a she-kit with beautiful dark gray fur and blue eyes.

Prisoners: Raginghowl- a dark brown tabby she-cat with reddish and black-brownish heterochromia eyes.

RiverClan

Leader: Flamestar- a flame colored she-cat with black front paws and blue eyes.

Deputy: Blizzardvine- a gray-white furred tomcat with reddish eyes.

Medicine cat: Runningwish- a black she-cat with orange-amberish eyes.

Warriors: Weaseltalon- a red-brown tom with unusual pink eyes.
{Apprentice: Barkpaw}