Thunderclan's Fury {part One} (CoyotePaw)

CoyotePaw woke up as a sudden warmth flooded her pelt, noticing she was in unknown territory, she scrambled onto her paws.

"where are we?" someone asked next to her, she turned around and saw NightPaw next to her. "I don't know.." she mumbled "wasn't your leg broken?" she asked as she noticed that NightPaw was standing on all four of her legs.

"yeah?" she responded confused, CoyotePaw pointed her tail at her 'broken' leg. "that's odd.." NightPaw mumbled.

"let's try to get out of here, last time I checked it was Leaf-bare not Greenleaf." CoyotePaw said, glancing around the forest that was full of lush and green.

"agreed.." she heard NightPaw say behind her, CoyotePaw led the way through the undergrowth of the forest, until she abruptly stopped as she heard something coming from the forest "let's... I agree.." she could make out few words.

CoyotePaw started to bristle as she crouched down "what's wrong?" NightPaw asked behind her "we're not alone.." CoyotePaw signaled for her to crouch down.

She heard a branch snap from her right, clearly NightPaw heard it too because CoyotePaw felt her stiffen beside her.

CoyotePaw signaled for her to stay quiet, CoyotePaw stalked forward, crouching low and avoiding branches and leaves scattered on the ground.

She hid behind a bush of bracken, her pelt making her look hidden behind the bracken. She glanced around the clearing where the voices came from and felt relief flood through her as she realized it was MonarchPaw and SagePaw.

"guys over here!" she called out to them, she stood up and beckoned NightPaw forward. The black apprentice stood besides her, she heard her sigh in relief as she also realized it was just CoyotePaw's littermates.

"hey!" SagePaw padded towards them with MonarchPaw behind him "if we are here, maybe TimberPaw and HazelPaw are here too?" MonarchPaw suggested.

"maybe," CoyotePaw shrugged "but is it just me or did our wounds just dissappear?" she asked, pointing her tail at NightPaw's leg. She saw MonarchPaw and SagePaw's eyes widen in disbelief.

She noticed that MonarchPaw was deep in thought "I've heard something from OldFire once." he started "he said that the Tales that were told by JayFeather said that in starclan the lands were always full of lush and green, just like in Greenleaf. And if you died your wounds would be gone in an instant." he explained.

"plus," he added "if you visit Starclan in your dreams, you don't have wounds either." MonarchPaw explained "what if we are in Starclan?" SagePaw suggested.

CoyotePaw nodded "that could be a possibility, but if we are here, that must mean that TimberPaw is here too" she said with confidence "plus HazelPaw." she added.

"let's try to find them, and then we can aks if they know where we are." CoyotePaw said "they both might know if we are in Starclan's hunting grounds or not, after all they are medicine Cats." she added.

"yes, we'll all go separate ways and search for their scent." MonarchPaw said "I'll go that way," he pointed his tail at a tall tree that stood at the edge of the clearing.

CoyotePaw send SagePaw and NightPaw the other way.

CoyotePaw sniffed around a clump of fern for scent "if your looking for your brother you should've went in NightPaw's direction." She heard above her.

Startled, CoyotePaw looked up and saw her mentor balancing on top of a large branch "and before you ask, yes this is Starclan's hunting grounds." he told her.