Y/n🥀

Name; Y/n LinGender; FemaleOccupation; StudentDormhead of; Ramshackle🥀Species; Demon and an ElfFavorite Food; f/f, (sushi, pizza, nigiri, ramen)Favorite Sweet's; f/s, (macarons, tiramisu) Favorite drink; f/d, (Boba, Pepsi, coke) Hair; Short H/cHi...

Name; Y/n Lin
Gender; Female
Occupation; Student
Dormhead of; Ramshackle🥀
Species; Demon and an Elf
Favorite Food; f/f, (sushi, pizza, nigiri, ramen)
Favorite Sweet's; f/s, (macarons, tiramisu)
Favorite drink; f/d, (Boba, Pepsi, coke)
Hair; Short H/c
Hight; 5.5

Keyblade; Ultima Keyblade

Y/n is very skillful with her keyblade and is very knowledgeable.

Y/n is known to be quite and keeps to herself. She is easily annoyed and can have outbursts at any given moment. Even though she is a wonderful person and is there if needed help.

Y/n had meet Sora, Goofy, and Donald at Twilight Town. Y/n was sent there to get rid of some Heartless and had encountered Sora. She was not interested in the boy, she was only there for her mission. After the battle had ended Sora wanted to know about the girl. Y/n had only given him her name and left before Goofy and Donald arrived. With the girls name this made Sora's heart spark. He felt happier than ever, yet little did Sora know that organization Xlll was watching him. This was the start... The start of destruction.