Chapter 1

My first day of school, at a new school, in a new town, across the country is tomorrow.

I just got to the new house (In California) , it was huge! A lot bigger than the one I had in New York. My parents let me pick the biggest room, it was white with a medium sized walk in closet and a bathroom. It was only 2 in the afternoon and I didn't feel like unpacking my stuff, so my dad said I should just go walk around and see what stores are nearby and he'll unpack for me. Thank God.

There wasn't much around except a few little shops and of course a Starbucks (like there is in every town in world, probably).

I went in and got on the oddly short line and got a hot chocolate.

On my way out I bumped into someone and spilt my drink all over him. I felt so bad.

"I'm so sorry, do you want me to buy you a new shirt?" I asked rushing a bit.

He just replied, "No, its fine." He sounded annoyed and mad. He just stormed off and didn't say anything else.

I just shrugged it off and continued walking around for about e hours. when I got home my mom and dad already had dinner set up. I went up stairs and changed into different clothes appropriate for dinner.

On my way into the dining room, I noticed some one at the table that I didn't notice before.

He had dark brown hair and brown eyes, with a little smirk on his face. He looked familiar. I just stared at him and tried to think of where I saw him before. Probably just a figmint of my imagination. I'm in a state I've never been to, how could I know someone here?

"Allison, these are our new neighbors, Josh and his mother Michelle. Josh and Michelle this is my daughter, Allison." My mom introduced. I shook there hands.

Then sat at the opposite side of the table. Josh then walked past me and whispered "No wonder why you looked new when I saw you, I'm the kid who you spilt the drink on at Starbucks." Then winks a little with out anyone noticing. Thats where I saw him...

It was quiet, when eating dinner. My dad decided to start a conversation. Great. I internally groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Allison did you know, that you and Josh will be going to the same school?"

"No I didn't." Ughh how great. He's probably popular and I'm just a strange girl with glasses.

"Yea, I can drive you to school tomorrow if you want. Considering we're seniors and most of them don't take the bus, anymore."

"No, its ok I'll just take the bus." I really didn't want to be in the same car as him. He could be a horrible driver for all I know.

" Good, You might ruin my reputation," he scoffed.

"What is that supposed to mean!? Your probably just another one of those stuck up popular kid.." My words started to fade towards the end.

"And your probably just another one of those nerds," He mumbled. His mother scolded him and tapped his arm lightly whispering to him.

How could someone be so rude to another person, in their own house! He definitely couldn't handle rejection.

I just stormed off upstairs, waiting for them to leave.

I'll probably hear it from my mother or father later how I was being impolite and should have just taken the offer.

* * *

When Josh and his mom went homeot was around 8. I was so tired even though it was so early but the time difference between New York and California is beginning to hit me. So I picked out of the box of unpacked clothes, a pair of Black Skinny Jeans with a lavender somewhat sheer shirt with a white tank-top underneath and my Black Toms, for the first day of school. I went to lay in bed, the only thing my dad managed to get setup.

Then Inthink I hear pebbles being thrown against my window? So I got out of bed aggravated and then i see...

-

Authors Note:
Sorry its kinda boring. Comment Vote and follow if you want me to write more! Thank you 😊