Chapter 20

I heard the door close downstairs... Who's home now?! I look into the mirror on my bedroom wall and wiped away the tears that were streaming down from my eyes. Don't ask why I'm crying because in all honesty I don't know. I just felt like crying... Maybe it's the people at school or just everything thing building on top of another.

I quickly went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water! trying to help it look like I wasn't crying. I went back to lay down in bed and turned on the TV watching some random show. Muffles of all familiar voices were heard from downstairs but I didn't bother going down there.

Once I was lost in this ridiculous show, there was a sudden knock on my door. "I'm changing!" I lied.

"Can I please come in?" the all too familiar voice asked.

One part of me wanted to let him in so he could hold me in a tight embrace and tell me to ignore it and it'll all be okay but the other part of me just wanted to be alone for a bit.

"I just told you I was changing!"

"Babe, you're such a bad liar. Just please let me in. I wanna see you." My heart skipped a beat, my stomach felt like it was tied in knots...just from him calling me: babe.

"You don't know I'm not changing."

"Just unlock the door baby, before I have to get the screwdriver and take off the doorknob."

Oh how this boy makes me feel with just his words. baby.

"Just hold on a sec," I grumbled. I went back over to the mirror and checked my appearance. The swelling and redness of my eyes - from crying - went down a bit but still looked like I was crying.

I looked around my room silently, rummaging threw draws looking for some sort of concealer to fix my eyes but there was none...

"Alllllllllllison," Josh whined.

"I'm coming," I spat.

"What has gotten into your panties?" he mumbled under his breath but still just loud enough to hear from the other side of the door.

"Obviously not you," I joked. I unlocked and opened the door to a grinning Josh. But that grin slowly faded and turned into a confused and worried expression.

He immediately pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back gently. I hugged back... I felt like I wanted to cry again. Josh led me over to my bed and sat me down on his lap. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, why?" I lied.

"You were crying," he insists, "and you were angry before. I don't like seeing you like this; I just want you to be happy," Josh whispers into my hair as I cuddle close to his chest.

"People are just aggravating thats all..."

"How so?"

"I don't know. They were talking to me all day...and... I don't know," I sighed heavily.

"Maybe, they just want to get to know you," he smiled down at me.

I lifted my head up to look at him and laughed shaking my head. "Or maybe they just want to get to you," I poked at his chest.

"No, Allison." Josh laid me down onto the bed and hovered over me. "They must want to get to know you. Because you're beautiful," he said kissing me on the cheeks, "funny," he kissed me again but on the other cheek, "perfect," he kissed me again this time on the chin. My face burned red and I giggled uncontrollably. "You're just you and that's all anybody could want." Josh planted a sweet longing kiss on my lips. His hand a little beneath my shirt, his thumb tracing little circles into my sides. I cupped his face in my hands and pulled his face closer, if that was even possible.

He pulled away and laid beside me with a hand around my waist. "I know this is kind of early..." Josh began, "but you're my everything."

----

Woooo! i updated
sorry this is suck a suckey chapter

i'll update again if this gets 15 votes and 10 comments!

anyway...
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 13K READS !
HOW?!

this story is garbage why are you guys bothering ?!?!?!?!!??

okay bye(:

thank you again!