Chapter 9

* * Allison's P.O.V. * *

When we kissed, it was like one of those cliché movies. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and.

As his lips left mine, we just stared right in to eachothers eyes, speechless. I could still feel my lips tingling from that kiss we just shared seconds ago, which now has felt like eternity.

I looked away shyly from our intense gaze. I could feel my cheeks burning up and turn pink. "I think I should go..." I said getting up off of his bed walking towards the door.

"Don't leave." I could hear the plead in Josh's voice. I had to go, if I didn't I might.. I might get ... I couldn't even my self to think of it, the thought was repulsive. but I might as well say it.

If I stay any longer I May just start developing feelings for him...

I told you that was a repulsive thought.

"I-I can't." I stuttered.

"Okay.." Josh said quietly disappointed.

"Bye." I said turning my back and walking out the door.

Josh followed behind me. "Let me walk you home." he whispered to me.

"Okay." I didn't feel like fighting with him right now.

When we got to my door, we shook hands goodbye and he left.

I stayed in my bed that whole night thinking about that KISS.

What did it mean? Does he like me? Was it just to get me to stop crying? Did he feel what I felt? All these questions swirled through my head, until I finally fell asleep.

*

I awoke to Josh sitting at the edge of my bed next to me, whispering "Allison, beautiful, it's time to get up." I tried swatting him away but, it wouldn't work.

"What day is it?" I asked, half sleeping.

"Saturday." Josh answered happily.

"Why are you here on a Saturday?" I asked sitting up in my bed rubbing eyes.

"I was thinking we could go to the mall and maybe go see a movie. If you want, we could do something else."

"Lets do that. Can you just pick me out something to wear, I don't feel like it."

"Sure." Josh said walking over to my dresser and opening my top drawer. Oh No!

"No don't open that one!" I yelled slightly.

Josh turned around abruptly and asked teasingly, "Why are your bras and undies in there?"

"Yeah, they are. Now go over to my wardrobe closet thing and find something in there."

Josh soon came over to me with a floral designed dress that fell about mid-thigh. "What about this?" He asked holding it up. I agreed to it because I actually really likes that dress and it was easy to put on and comfortable.

Josh just looked at me. It wasn't a blank stare or a questionable stare it was kind of a stare that had a hint of admiration. why?

"You can leave now so I can get changed." I dismissed him.

He left the room and I started to get ready.

Josh knocked on my door. I was doing my hair.

"Hurry up." he rushed.

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do." I responded.

about 15 minutes later I was ready.

It was around 3:30 in the afternoon.

Josh and I walked to his car. He opened the door for me. "Josh, you know I can open the door for myself right?"

"Yeah I know it's just the polite thing to do."

"Well.. Thank you then."

"Your Welcome, darling."

Darling?! Where did that come from?

*At The Mall *

I saw a few camera light but, I didn't know what they were from. Josh and I speed walked to the movie theater in the mall. I don't know why we.did but, I just followed his lead.

I saw the camera flashes again. Where were they coming from? Is someone famous here?

"What movie do you want to see?" Josh asked.

"Epic?" I said questionably.

"Sure." Josh paid for my ticket, I tried to pay for it myself but he didn't let me.

As we watched the movie, it seemed like Josh knew everything that was going to happen. Maybe he already saw it.

Wanna know.something really weird (besides that Josh put his arm around my chair), the main character, his voice and Josh's voice sounded so much alike.

When we got out of the theater, I told Josh, "Your voice and the main characters voice sound so much alike, its so weird."

* * Josh's P.O.V. * *

I was kind if frightened when Allison.said she wanted to go see Epic. What if she figures out that I'm and actor. I made sure we missed the end credits.

but it didn't matter. Allison told me on the way out of the theater, "Your voice and the main characters voice sound so much alike, its so weird."

and at that moment I knew I should tell her...

"Allison, I have a confession to make..."