Chapter 7

* * Allison's Point Of View * *

All that night I was texting Tiffany. She said if I wanted to talk to Cameron and not listen to Josh or her then go ahead but everything has consequences. What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't really care I'll just keep talking to Cameron and then once something start to get suspicious he'll be out the door.

*At School*

Josh still drove me to school. I tried taking the bus, he didn't let me. When we arrived Josh tried to stay with me the whole day, probably for Cameron not to come near me. I had to be his partner in gym, he sat next to me in chemistry, walked me to all my classes, and sat with me in lunch. I swear he's so annoying.

After school when Josh went to his locker, Cameron approached mine.

"Hey babe. After school today, my place. Kay."

"Was that a question or a statement?" if he says statement I'm not going.

"Statement." At the moment I was leaning against my locker, his staring directly into mine, his hand place above my head on my locker. He started to lean in for a kiss. I went in for the kiss, as his lips reached mine he out his hands around my waste. I was hoping for sparks but there was nothing. It was just a boring, plain kiss and his lips were all wet, it was like kissing the inside of an orange. I had to keep kissing him though because I was forced into him, no way of getting out of his tight grip around my waste.

I swear we were probably kissing for a really long time. Then he pulled out of it.

He soon said "Did you feel those sparks, I definitely did."

I feel bad now, I didn't feel anything... "I didn't feel anything." I said looking down and walking away. I shouldn't have kissed him; we probably could have been good friends. Now it would just be awkward.

I walked to Josh's locker where I was with some other girl. It looked like the same girl from gym. He leaned in to kiss her. It looked like she was more into it then Josh. For some reason I felt a pain in my heart, when I saw them kiss. It hurt. Maybe it's like heart burn or something because I definitely don't have feeling for josh...

* * Josh's Point Of View * *

When I pulled away from the kiss, I saw Allison walking away. She doesn't seem to happy. I walked/ran up to her.

"Hey Allison, what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just going to wait for you but, then I saw you were just a little busy with the little blond. Don't tell me you just left her, that's rude."

"Oh, oops..." O god, I'm horrible I totally forgot. Maybe I made Allison jealous.

"Go back over to her; I'll meet you at your car."

"Okay." I rubbed the top of her, messing it up, she looked annoyed, she even gave me the evil eye.

"Don't do that!" She then tried to pat down the hair standing up.

"Sorry!" I said jogging back to my locker hoping, Claire was still there.

I saw her leaning against my locker. Suddenly Cameron came up to her and . . .

***********************************************

Author's Note

Sorry I havent updated. to tell you guys the truth I have no clue where this story is going, I'm just going with the flow. I hipe you like this chapter. Follow my instagrams @joshhutchersonx @everythinghungergames101 and @thefaultinourstarsquotes_

thank you!

Comment, Fan, & Vote Maybe?