Chapter 11

* * Allison's P.O.V. * *

We soon pulled up to my house and went inside. When we walked in we saw both of our parents sitting around the dining room table. They all turned there heads at the same time looking at us. "What did we do?" I whispered to Josh.

It was silent. It felt like there eyes were burning a whole into my head. "Heyy!" I said breaking the silence, with a big smile brought on to my face.

"Where did you to go?" Josh's mom Michelle asked sweetly.

"To the movies" Josh responded.

"Oh" my mother said.

"Did we do something wrong?" I asked questionably. If we did what would of we done wrong? Do they know about the. . . kiss? The one neither one of us had the courage to bring up but knew we both felt something once our lips had touched.

"We would just like to know one thing."

I went go to take a seat at the end of the table and Josh followed and sat beside me. "Okay. What do you want to know?" I asked. I looked at all of there faces seeing if I could read any of there faces, they were blank.

Josh's dad (Chris) leaned into Josh's ear and whispered something I couldn't make out, Josh nodded in response. "Good." Chris smiled.

"Allison..." Michelle began. "Now that you know Josh is an actor and what not. I think its time for you to see the pictures they have taken and the articles they have written." She slid the newspapers, magazines and the computer toward me slowly.

I skimmed through them. I've seen the gazing looks of others while out in public, with there cell phones looking like they'll snap a picture but never noticed it was us they were so frantic about. Most of the articles said Josh and I were together, Which is definitely not true! I felt something with that kiss but never spoken of it. I heard the truth in his words, they've been playing back in mind since.

"We aren't even going out." I said giving them a puzzled look.

"I know..." Josh paused for a moment. "But would you want to?" He asked looking straight in to my eyes, it felt like it was only me and him. Even though the eyes of the others were there staring at me too.

I couldn't respond I was so stunned and surprised, he put me on the spot.

I slowly got up from my chair, everyone watching my every single movement.

When I was standing up all the way. . . I gave them all a sorrowful look and went out the front door, running. I don't know where, where ever my feet take me.