Chapter 3

* * *Josh's Point of View* * *

"I guess i should go now." Allison said. I really didn't want her to go, i knew i wasn't going to be able to go to sleep.

"Let me walk you, it's 1 in the morning and dark." I had to insist upon this, she could get stolen and then it would be my fault.

"I live next door Josh, I think I can handle walking a few feet with out someone."

"Just let me walk you home, I want to."

"Okay, let's get going. I'm still tired." I was thinking about offering for me to carry her but that would be strange so, I didn't bother asking. "Thank you for tonight and I'm sorry."

"It was my pleasure, thank you for joining me. I couldn't of ate all that food myself!" We both laughed "and one last thing don't be sorry"

"Okay." She put her hand out for me to shake it. What is this 1950? I glanced at her gesture and ignored it.

"I cant get a hug?" That sounded so much better in my head! Surprisingly she hugged me. We were hugging for what felt like a minute or two. We let go around the same time.

" Goodnight Allison."

"Wait, Josh!"

"Yea?" I looked at her puzzled.

"I was wondering if I could I get ride to school with you?"

"Of course, I knew you would want one." I winked at her she probably thinks I'm strange, for winking.

I stayed up all night thinking about her. What are people going to say about Allison, in school? Will they make fun if her? Try to be her friend to get to me? I'm going to try to make tomorrow the best first day of school for her!

* * *Allison's Point of View * * *

I was so scared and nervous to start a new school. I only know Josh and he probably wont wanna be seen with me, thats why he wants to get me 3 minutes before each class ends. So between each period he can talk to others.

I got up at 6 am, and straightened my hair. I have light brown hair and it goes up to mid chest. I then got dressed and put a little makeup on but not to much, just some natural colors and a little eyeliner and mascara.

I then heard a knock on the front door. I was just hoping that my mom or dad would get it. So I wouldn't have to.

When I went downstairs I saw Josh sitting at my Kitchen eating cereal. What the? He better not be eating my cocoa puffs! turns out he was.

"Good Morning Allison, Your mom let me in and said I can eat what ever I wanted besides one thing but i forgot what it was." He smiled. Someones really awake at 6:45 in the morning.

"Yea. You weren't supposed to be eating that cereal. Its mine." I then took away the box and got myself a bowl.

"Sorry, we will be going soon we just have to wait for Tiffany."

"Who's Tiffany?" I asked, shes probably some popular girl.

"She's one of my friends. Trust me, you'll love her!"

" Probably not." I didn't mean to say that out loud! Ughh, why i can't I just control what i say?

"You will, she's not popular or mean."

"Ok, I'll try to give her a chance."

"Great!" He just gave me a smile and I just went back to eating my cereal.

Tiffany knocked on my door and Josh answered. Tiffany actually seemed really nice. She was kinda tall and wore a pale pink mullet dress (shorter in the front and gets longer in the back).