Chapter 8

* * Josh's P.O.V. * *

I went back to see if Claire was still at my locker.

She was leaning against my locker, inspecting her nails casually. I was going to go over there but soon enough I saw Cameron go up to her and kiss her.

It was way more then a kiss. It was like full make-out session, tongue and everything. I soon came the realization that I should take a picture, to prove to Allison that he was no good to her.

I took out my phone, took a picture and sent it to Allison. I ran to go look for her. I found her in the parking lot.

"Allison!" I yelled trying to get her to turn around. It took several tries but she finally did. There were tears streaming down her face. She was beautiful when she cries. (Okay, she was more beautiful when she wasn't crying but, even when she was crying she was beautiful.)

I forced her to come back to my house. She was cried the whole way home.

What do girls like when they're sad? Ice Cream? Chocolate? Icing? Food? Nutella? Girls are so difficult but, Allison is worth it.

When we reached my house, I made her come to my room. We sat on my bed. She hasn't said a word.

"Allison, what's wrong? Please speak to me."

"About what?! How I'm mad and upset and how I should of listened to you! I'll admit it Josh, you were right!"

"It was my fault, I could of prevented it. I'm sorry."

"Josh, don't be sorry. Don't put the blame on yourself. " she just was looking down at her hands in her lap.

"Allison look at me." I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head up. "You deserve someone so much better then Cameron. You deserve someone who will treat you right." She truly did, someone better then I.

"Like who?! Everyone in this school and every guy in the whole entire planet are jerks!" She just yelled. She was really upset.

"Not all of them." I whispered in her ear. I soon lifted her again and kissed her. . . Maybe she will feel what I have been feeling this whole time.

* * Allison's P.O.V * *

Josh leaned in and kissed me. When he placed his upon mine, it was like the world stopped rotating. It was like everything I was feeling pain, sadness, anger all went away.

It was like one if those cliché movies. Where the boy and girl and then there are fireworks going off. Thats how I felt. That kiss was something. 'Did he feel it to?' was the question pondering in my head.

I pulled away and we just stared each other in the eyes...

Speechless.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's Note:

I hope everyone like this chapter, it kind of heated. Do you think Allison and Josh will pretend like nothing happened? Or get together?

If everyone doesn't mind can you please read my other Fan Fiction. Its a Niall Horan Fan Fiction called 'reunited'. If you can just read it or tell your friends it would be greatly appreciated!. :)

Thank You!